New Barnes 120 OTM ammunition.

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Hi state
Senior Silent Operator

Re: New Barnes 120 OTM ammunition.

Post by Hi state »

Omega wrote:I have yet to order any hazmat online, just too expensive for me that way. I have purchased everything either local or having it picked up by friends out of state. I have yet to come across any 1680 though but at this time I dont need any. I too refuse to patronize lgs that price gouge, so count me in the camp of people that think price gougers are scum. I would rather go without or make due with a substitute than support such people.
I feel you omega living in Hawaii the hazmat fee on top of shipping makes it way to expensive to order online. I would have to order hundreds of pounds of powder or a shit load of ammo to make it worth it so im pretty much screwed as well..
Omega
Silent But Deadly

Post by Omega »

Hi state wrote:
Omega wrote:I have yet to order any hazmat online, just too expensive for me that way. I have purchased everything either local or having it picked up by friends out of state. I have yet to come across any 1680 though but at this time I dont need any. I too refuse to patronize lgs that price gouge, so count me in the camp of people that think price gougers are scum. I would rather go without or make due with a substitute than support such people.
I feel you omega living in Hawaii the hazmat fee on top of shipping makes it way to expensive to order online. I would have to order hundreds of pounds of powder or a shit load of ammo to make it worth it so im pretty much screwed as well..
And I guess that our lgs gouged powder is considered cheap there :shock:
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~
Hi state
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Hi state »

Yah I guess 40 bucks for a lb. of 1680 is considered cheap and people buy it but that's if you can find it over here, but at that price it isn't really to appealing to me.
300Blk
Site Admin

Post by 300Blk »