New Barnes 120 OTM ammunition.

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

300Blk
Site Admin

New Barnes 120 OTM ammunition.

Post by 300Blk »

This is a govt-only product that can be used as practice ammunition alongside the 110 or 120 grain Black Tip duty ammunition. The govt price is $14.50 per box.

This is premium brass, and loaded at Barnes with 100% propellant detection and 100% final inspection.

If you are a govt agency, you can order this from Barnes now. Shipping this month.

Overton-AR
Silent But Deadly

Re: New Barnes 120 OTM ammunition.

Post by Overton-AR »

Well that me be great for AAC and Barnes....but "GUBMINT ONLY" sucks balls for us people who spend our own money on this stuff. Its nice to know that the hoarding government will have more stuff to spend my tax dollars on. :| :roll:
tfbit
Silent But Deadly

Post by tfbit »

Oh goody... more ammo for the military, and (I was going to type a list but this is easier) all these guys:

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2010/0 ... -agencies/
No matter what you read on the intarweb CCI450s and CCI41s ARE NOT BALLISTICALLY IDENTICAL with H110! I'm also not a intarweb lawyer so I don't argue with anyone who is.
1975carman
Senior Silent Operator

Post by 1975carman »

which government agency is using 300 BLK? any?
ScottB70
Silent But Deadly

Post by ScottB70 »

Wow, this is great! Another product announcement for something that we can't have. I haven't been this excited since this:

viewtopic.php?f=151&t=87702&start=0
BadKarmaZeroSix
Silent But Deadly

Post by BadKarmaZeroSix »

Im a gov agency...department of civilian survival...double top secret clearance, so it wont show up in phone book or agency listing, and we all use fake names to protect our secret identities...where to i pick up my bullets?
"Of course I'm carrying a gun. It's where I keep my bullets".
wookie
Silent Operator

Post by wookie »

I would be happy if someone posted a link, I looked on the website and could not find anything about this.
talonxracer
Silent But Deadly

Post by talonxracer »

Why in hell would you go and advertise ammo that we can not access to? Is this Freedom groups version of how to disarm civilians by only offering ammo to govt agencies? Or do you just like to rub our noses in the fact that the civilians mean absolutely nothing to Freedom group, again......
I took an Oath to preserve protect and defend the Constitution, I never took an oath to defend the Govt!!!
Abiqua
Silent But Deadly

Post by Abiqua »

From 300aacblackout's FB page, concerning this ammo:
300aacblackout wrote:There will be a way for anyone to buy ammunition with this bullet later, but it will have Federal Excise Tax, commercial packaging, and retail pricing.

https://www.facebook.com/300aacblackout
300Blk
Site Admin

Post by 300Blk »

talonxracer wrote:Why in hell would you go and advertise ammo that we can not access to? Is this Freedom groups version of how to disarm civilians by only offering ammo to govt agencies? Or do you just like to rub our noses in the fact that the civilians mean absolutely nothing to Freedom group, again......
This announcement was for government users, of which there are hundreds registered on this forum, and probably a lot more that are not registered.