CORE Ordnance 300 BLK

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

CORE15
Silent Operator

CORE Ordnance 300 BLK

Post by CORE15 »

As CORE Rifle Systems progressed with its own vertical integration, culminating in the manufacture of our own precision barrels, we saw the need to bring the final piece of the accuracy puzzle under our control. Enter CORE Ordnance. By combining the finest components available in closely controlled, small-batch "boutique" grade ammunition, we have closed the loop in attaining perfectly repeatable accuracy and unquestioned terminal performance in a fully integrated long gun system. Whether your day involves punching holes in paper, reducing the local varmint population or anchoring an angry hog at close range, CORE Ordnance by CORE Rifle Systems has you covered.

Utilizing the finest projectiles available from today's top manufacturers, including Hornady, Nosler and Lehigh Defense, and combining that with high quality Hogdon H110 powder, we have given shooters wide variety of loads to choose from. Our 300 BLK ammunition is loaded from once fired Lake City 5.56 brass.

CORE15.com

Justin Raney
Law Enforcement Sales/Manufacturing
CORE15 Rifle Systems
[email protected]
352-401-9070
HotHolster
Silent But Deadly

Re: CORE Ordnance 300 BLK

Post by HotHolster »

Thanks Justin, I just saw this on my email and came over to post, but you beat me to it.

http://core15rifles.com/ammunition/?utm ... 6-75366613