Ruger Introducing a 300BLK?

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

USBP379
Silent But Deadly

Ruger Introducing a 300BLK?

Post by USBP379 »

Nothing listed yet but I can't help thinking a 300BLK can't be too far away.

http://ruger.com/products/americanRifle ... odels.html
realtreehunter
Silent But Deadly

Re: Ruger Introducing a 300BLK?

Post by realtreehunter »

This rifle in 300BLK with a threaded barrel would be a nice addition.
Badger175
Silent Operator

Post by Badger175 »

I would really be interested to see a Ruger addition to the 300 BLK bolt gun market, especially at the price point at which many of their rifles are offered. I'm currently looking at a bolt rifle in 300BLK once I re-fill the gun fund.
Be Polite.
Shoot suppressed.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

that sure is an ugly stock :X and if its anything like the tupperware remington puts on the SPS series, well double yuck.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
blaster
Silent But Deadly

Post by blaster »

I want a Mini 14 in 300 BLK.
peace through superior firepower
jryock
Silent But Deadly

Post by jryock »

blaster wrote:I want a Mini 14 in 300 BLK.
A 300BLK ranch rifle with a threaded barrel would be a sweet addition to the family; it doesn't get nearly the bad press of those evil black rifles.

:begin rant: I just shake my head at how ill informed the public are regarding looks versus actual damage caused. They will cower in fear of the semi 223 or 300blk AR, but won't bat an eye if I have the wood stock 30-06 semi out. Apparently the lack of wood and a bayonet lug makes that 223 able to hunt you down and wipe out your bloodline. :end rant:
attila.
Silent But Deadly

Post by attila. »

jryock wrote:
blaster wrote:I want a Mini 14 in 300 BLK.
A 300BLK ranch rifle with a threaded barrel would be a sweet addition to the family; it doesn't get nearly the bad press of those evil black rifles.

:begin rant: I just shake my head at how ill informed the public are regarding looks versus actual damage caused. They will cower in fear of the semi 223 or 300blk AR, but won't bat an eye if I have the wood stock 30-06 semi out. Apparently the lack of wood and a bayonet lug makes that 223 able to hunt you down and wipe out your bloodline. :end rant:
Yeah, a mini-14 would be great but are also banned in Maryland along with the evil black rifles... :x
jryock
Silent But Deadly

Post by jryock »

attila. wrote:Yeah, a mini-14 would be great but are also banned in Maryland along with the evil black rifles... :x
Maryland is on the NJ, NY, and CA program to become a full-fledged nanny state. I try to minimize my time spent in Maryland to when I travel back to my native land of Pennsyltucky (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsyltucky) from VA and when work sends me there for short periods of time.
lupy123
Silent But Deadly

Post by lupy123 »

jryock wrote:
attila. wrote:Yeah, a mini-14 would be great but are also banned in Maryland along with the evil black rifles... :x
Maryland is on the NJ, NY, and CA program to become a full-fledged nanny state. I try to minimize my time spent in Maryland to when I travel back to my native land of Pennsyltucky (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsyltucky) from VA and when work sends me there for short periods of time.

When MD voted in the rain tax, children of illegals get in-state tuition, and all this anti-gun crap, I knew my home state went down the toilet. Glad I live in PA.