Noveske ammo

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

BadKarmaZeroSix
Silent But Deadly

Re: Noveske ammo

Post by BadKarmaZeroSix »

Maybe an email to Nosler about first run for a market-test of these rounds to members of a certain dedicated 300Blackout forum.....hmmmmm...lol
"Of course I'm carrying a gun. It's where I keep my bullets".
bamabaxter
Silent But Deadly

Post by bamabaxter »

BadKarmaZeroSix wrote:Maybe an email to Nosler about first run for a market-test of these rounds to members of a certain dedicated 300Blackout forum.....hmmmmm...lol
This
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
Low-Light
Silent Operator

Post by Low-Light »

I guess this means a dedicated magazine is in order, or just run the 7.62 x 40 Wilson mag.
Crush these communist's posing as americans with liberty, and let them taste there own blood that pumps for the hammer and sickle.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

bamabaxter wrote:
BadKarmaZeroSix wrote:Maybe an email to Nosler about first run for a market-test of these rounds to members of a certain dedicated 300Blackout forum.....hmmmmm...lol
This
Oh the possibilities. :twisted:
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
Tom12.7
Silent But Deadly

Post by Tom12.7 »

Low-Light wrote:I guess this means a dedicated magazine is in order, or just run the 7.62 x 40 Wilson mag.
Does anybody know? All I've seen has been a computer image? What does the real product look like?
nateroach

Post by nateroach »

Yea I have been drooling over this as well. All i can find is that they announced the partnership, no dates on production. :(

Hopefully they hit the shelves soon. Looks like the had some samples at the NRA convention though.

MUST FIND!!!!
ncorry
Silent But Deadly

Post by ncorry »

nateroach wrote:Yea I have been drooling over this as well. All i can find is that they announced the partnership, no dates on production. :(

Hopefully they hit the shelves soon. Looks like the had some samples at the NRA convention though.

MUST FIND!!!!
Those are just sexy.
romo127

Post by romo127 »

I remember when Hornady did the black casings on their TAP line of ammo. Pretty clean look if you ask me.

Mike from Texas

Post by Mike from Texas »

Low-Light wrote:I guess this means a dedicated magazine is in order, or just run the 7.62 x 40 Wilson mag.
Why would you think that? I load the Lehigh Defense ME rounds and they are longer than these.
mrgein
Silent But Deadly

Post by mrgein »

total gimmick product.
dillon 650xl
AAC 16" upper
AAC NiB full auto BCG
Raptor CH
KAC URX3.1 13.5"
Ambush lower
Geissele SSA trigger