Fiocchi ammo

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

r.tenorio671
Silent But Deadly

Re: Fiocchi ammo

Post by r.tenorio671 »

...liking that headstamp "GFL"....Gun Fun Lover ... :lol:
ScarymanMB

Re: Fiocchi ammo

Post by ScarymanMB »

Some personal experience comments about the Fiocchi 150 grain ammo

I had a chance to shoot some (15 rounds) through my 9" AAC this past weekend while using my chronograph. Velocity at 10 feet was 1,740fps. In order to build my trajectory table I requested the ballistic coefficient for the rounds from Fiocchi Customer Service and had an answer in a business day. BC is .398 as indicated in the email reply copied and pasted below.

No issues with the ammo, all 15 feed well and locked the bolt back. 5 strings of three. I am happy with the accuracy, but this was not shot for that so I have no measurements. Next time.

For what it is worth. With a zero at 28 yards and sight height at 2.71 inches, Point Blank Range is 173 yards where it is still traveling 1,478 fps at standard temp and pressure. Point Blank Range is defined by me as plus or minus 2.5 inches.

Fiocchi seems to have it customer service running smooth.

Mike

eMail cut and past follows:

Mike,
BC for that bullet is .398.
When our 2015 catalog is published in early 2015, you will find the full ballistics chart (velocity, energy, drop, bc, etc) for that load in our online and/or paper catalogs. All of our products (shotgun, rifle, handgun, and rimfire) and their specs and ballistics can be found in our catalog.
Our online catalog can be seen here:
http://www.fiocchiusa.com/index.php?opt ... Itemid=190
or visit our homepage and link to our catalog here:
http://www.fiocchiusa.com/
Regards,
Troy