Free Samples of 300 Blackout Subsonic Projectiles!

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

PalmettoShooter

Free Samples of 300 Blackout Subsonic Projectiles!

Post by PalmettoShooter »

UPDATE 12/26/2013

I want to thank everyone for the overwhelming interest in Palmetto Projectiles' new business! At this time I am not able to offer any more samples as I want to be sure that I can fill the existing requests. I will contact everyone when the samples are ready to go out mid-January before I ship. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks again for your interest,

Joel O.
Palmetto Projectiles
[email protected]

The 25 free sample + free shipping limit has been reached. You can still get a free sample if you cover the shipping cost of a usps sm flat rate box.

Thanks everybody!
Joel

Hi there fellow shooters,

I wanted to inform everyone of a new projectile company called Palmetto Projectiles based out of Columbia, SC. Palmetto Projectiles' product line concentrates on subsonic projectiles for reloaders; in particular, 300 Blackout, 9mm, and 45acp. Samples will be ready mid-January and we will open our website for sales early February. I am offering FREE SAMPLES (including shipping!) for the first 25 300BlkTalk members that email me at [email protected] After that anyone else is welcome to free samples but you will have to cover shipping. Once sales start, samples will be available through the website (which will be up and running mid-January) at a low cost.

Samples consist of 100 30cal projectiles, 200 gr, sized to your liking .309, .310, or .311. Please keep in mind that you will need to order .001 over the size of your bore for maximum performance. Cast and coated projectiles follow cast bullet load data. Please remember that these are projectiles/bullets for reloading, NOT loaded ammunition.

What makes our projectiles different? Palmetto Projectiles has designed coated cast projectiles that perform like jacketed bullets in flight but like lead bullets when they hit the target! We pride ourselves in providing "Jacketed Performance at Cast Prices!" We use a hard lead alloy and a polymer coating that eliminates leading but costs less than jacketed or plated bullets. Those who request samples will see the big surprise when they receive their bullets in the mail... These projectiles are designed like no other cast/coated bullet and are guaranteed to impress! Our bullets are fully encapsulated meaning less smoke and no dangerous lead for you to inhale while shooting. They also let you use your suppressor without fear of leading!

Palmetto Projectiles' product line consists of:
  • 300BLK specific projectile, 200 gr BT, sizing .309-.311
    9mm, 147 gr RN, sized .356-.358
    45acp, 230 gr RN, sized .452-.454
So if you're interested in trying out a new, game changing projectile for free, please email me at [email protected] with your 300BlkTalk username and your shipping address, and shoot you a verification email and I will let you know as soon as your samples are headed your way.

Joel O.
Palmetto Projectiles
[email protected]
Last edited by PalmettoShooter on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Peace
Silent But Deadly

Re: Free Samples of 300 Blackout Subsonic Projectiles!

Post by Peace »

Email sent!
NRA Endowment Member
VCDL Member

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." - Thomas Jefferson
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

hopefully second email sent :mrgreen:
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
strobro32
Silent But Deadly

Post by strobro32 »

In.
If it doesn't splatter, shatter, burst, boing or explode, it's not worth shooting.
Dystaxia
Silent But Deadly

Post by Dystaxia »

Email Sent!

Thanks!
attila.
Silent But Deadly

Post by attila. »

Email sent with only 18 views of the thread! I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!
tripntx

Post by tripntx »

Email sent.
Overton-AR
Silent But Deadly

Post by Overton-AR »

EMAIL Sent.....Thanks.
talonxracer
Silent But Deadly

Post by talonxracer »

email sent
I took an Oath to preserve protect and defend the Constitution, I never took an oath to defend the Govt!!!
Magnum Mike
Silent But Deadly

Post by Magnum Mike »

email sent
michael
--------------------
NRA Life Member

John 3:3

Check out our web store @ http://www.accuratearmsandammo.com