KAK INDUSTRY ITEMS

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

bow42

Re: KAK INDUSTRY ITEMS

Post by bow42 »

I ordered all of my stuff to build my 300 BLK pistol just 2 days before the 20% off sale!!! Sh******t
bow42

Post by bow42 »

Hey Kurt,
I contacted the manufacturer of the lower and they did say a batch was sold that was out of spec so I will probably be sending it back, but would you mind sending my the prints of a milspec lower so I can measure? Also, when I disassembled the lower I noticed that the selector detent was very worn in that short period it was I stalled and the selector itself has a worn gouge in it and figured that's why there was not audible click with the selector. I can post what pics I have or message them to you if you would like.
kakindustry
Silent But Deadly

Post by kakindustry »

bow42

Post by bow42 »

I can't say that I've taken many lowers back apart but this doesn't look normal to me. It explains why there was no positive click when switched between fire and safe.
kakindustry
Silent But Deadly

Post by kakindustry »

PM me your shipping info and i'll send you out one of our new hardened steel versions..

kurt
392heminut
Silent But Deadly

Post by 392heminut »

kakindustry wrote:PM me your shipping info and i'll send you out one of our new hardened steel versions..

kurt
That right there is what I call customer service! Stuff like this is what shows me where my money should go!
kakindustry
Silent But Deadly

Post by kakindustry »

392heminut wrote:
kakindustry wrote:PM me your shipping info and i'll send you out one of our new hardened steel versions..

kurt
That right there is what I call customer service! Stuff like this is what shows me where my money should go!

Thanks for the support guys.. BTW our black SIG brace packages are in stock again..
lupy123
Silent But Deadly

Post by lupy123 »

Kak Industries is having a labor day sale. 15% off site wide use code "LABOR"
bow42

Post by bow42 »

392heminut wrote:

kurt
Agreed! Received two new selector detent pins the other day. KAK is by far one of the best companies in the business. Awesome products and customer service is top notch!
kakindustry
Silent But Deadly

Post by kakindustry »

bow42 wrote:
392heminut wrote:

kurt
Agreed! Received two new selector detent pins the other day. KAK is by far one of the best companies in the business. Awesome products and customer service is top notch!

Thanks guys..