KAK INDUSTRY ITEMS

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

kakindustry
Silent But Deadly

Re: KAK INDUSTRY ITEMS

Post by kakindustry »

THE MCCLANE VIDEO IS UP GUYS CHECK IT OUT!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWOfrESkSJ4

kakindustry
Silent But Deadly

Post by kakindustry »

OK FRIEND WE HAVE PLACED 30 ITEMS IN THE FOURTH OF JULY MADNESS SECTION.. SALE HAS STARTED AND IS LIMITED TO WHAT WE HAVE ON HAND..

http://www.kakindustry.com/fourth-of-july-madness
kakindustry
Silent But Deadly

Post by kakindustry »

hey everyone, our sale is going to end on sun night. lots of deals still left and we are shipping next day at this point.. the McClane upper made it on the sale page, it's a great deal check it out if you get a moment...
kakindustry
Silent But Deadly

Post by kakindustry »

about 12 hours left on the sale...
http://www.kakindustry.com/fourth-of-july-madness

check out TJ's new video here for his fresh build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1hTCm0DuSs
takiniteasy88
Silent But Deadly

Post by takiniteasy88 »

Kakindustrys, can you sale the "KAK SUPER SIG SB-15 Pistol Buffer Tube" unfinished for a cheaper price I do my own Cerakote and it would save us both a step. Just wondering.
kakindustry
Silent But Deadly

Post by kakindustry »

no im sorry we don't have any in the white currently..
kakindustry
Silent But Deadly

Post by kakindustry »

A very informative video featuring the 10.5 McClane 7.62 nato upper. 125 handloads performed very well at over 2600 FPS with room to go. The short barrel didn't give up much! check it out and lets give TJ and Robby a big thank you for all the work that went into this technical video. next up soon is the accuracy on paper video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on6u2Izagto

the upper used in this video can be found here
http://www.kakindustry.com/lr308-kak-10 ... e-7-62nato
randyrucker
Silent But Deadly

Post by randyrucker »

kakindustry wrote:A very informative video featuring the 10.5 McClane 7.62 nato upper. 125 handloads performed very well at over 2600 FPS with room to go. The short barrel didn't give up much! check it out and lets give TJ and Robby a big thank you for all the work that went into this technical video. next up soon is the accuracy on paper video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on6u2Izagto

the upper used in this video can be found here
http://www.kakindustry.com/lr308-kak-10 ... e-7-62nato

Will that work with a standard H2 buffer or do you have to put a LR308 carbine buffer in your lower ? I'm guessing you can't put this on an AR15 lower right ?
kakindustry
Silent But Deadly

Post by kakindustry »

No this is a lr308 setup using a lr308 carbine spring and buffer in the Kak super SIG tube
wjm308

Mr. Blond Build

Post by wjm308 »

Here’s my Mr. Blond build,
Earlier this year I caught the 300 Blackout bug and began to build my new pistol, I have gone through several iterations of the build but have finally settled on the following:

• Barrel: KAK 9” 300 Blackout (Mr. Blond)
• Muzzle Device: KAK 7.62 Flash Can
• Gas Block: SLR Rifleworks Sentry 7 (since replaced with Wilson Combat Low Profile)
• Gas tube: SLR Rifleworks pistol length nitride
• Endplate: KAK QD
• Buffer tube: KAK Super SIG SB-15 pistol tube (since added SIG SB-15 Arm Brace)
• Buffer: Spikes Tactical T1 buffer with JP tuned and polished AR-15 spring (since replaced with JP Silent Captured Recoil Buffer and “white” spring)
• Lower: Joe Bob Outfitters Spartan-15 Billet lower
• Lower Parts: KAK LPK with trigger (since replaced with Geissele SG3 and KNS Precision Gen2 Mod 2 Trigger Group Pins and Noveske extended head takedown and pivot pin set)
• Grip: Magpul MOE Plus (soon to be replaced with Mission First Tactical G27)
• Upper: Quentin Defense Slick Side Billet with Squirrel Daddy 300 Blackout dust cover
• BCG: HM Defense Nickel Boron
• Charging Handle: Vltor BCM Gunfighter
• Hand Guard: Midwest Industries Evolution Keymod 10” (soon to be replaced by Seekins MCSR V2 12” Keymod)
• Attachments: Naroh Arms Keymod Barrier Stop and Tactical Link Enhanced Battery Assist Lever
• Optical Sight: Vortex SPARC
• Iron Sights: Magpul MBUS
• Rail Covers: Spikes Tactical (Ergo) Ladder Rail - Black
• Cerakote: Rocky Mountain Weaponry Burnt Bronze (60%) with Graphite Black (40%)
• Suppressor: Thunderbeast Arms 30BA (coming soon… hopefully)

It’s been an interesting journey. My first efforts were to read up all I could about 300 Blackout, buy all the parts and then build my ultimate AR Pistol. As with everything internet you have to sift through all the information and do your best to determine what is true and what will work for you. Here are some musings on my journey so far:

Last year I finally bit the bullet and bought a TBAC suppressor (of course buying one and actually getting it in your hands are separated by 12 months or more of government red tape) for some of my rifles. At the time I had an LMT CQB 16” piston AR-15 (I have since sold the upper), an LMT MWS LM8 and my pride a joy, a custom Mark Chanlynn 7mm RSAUM with a Bighorn action and Manners stock. Since getting the LM8, it has been much more fun to shoot (I used to have the Springfield clone of the HK 91) than the AR-15, I guess I’ve never been a huge fan of the 223/5.56 even when I served in the Army, I’d take an M60 any day over the SAW.

One day I walked into my local gunsmith’s shop and he had the coolest looking upper sitting there, it was the AAC 12” 300 Blackout upper, so I start chatting to my smith about it and he’s telling me all about the 300 Blackout round and how much fun it is to shoot and so forth. That is when I really started investigating this round and ultimately decided this is the round for me; it uses the 5.56 case cut down and resized, it uses .308 caliber bullets just like my LM8 and seems to be the perfect fit for my suppressor. So off I went on my hunt for all the parts and pieces.

The Thunderbeast 30BA is a 9” Ti suppressor and I had originally decided to go with a 10.5” barrel because I thought 19” total length wasn’t too bad and I wanted to stick with a 10” hand guard, but then Kurt over at KAK had a great sale on the Mr. Blond and I decided that a 9” barrel would be much better giving me a total of 17.5” in length. But now I had another problem, I had already bought and cerakoted the Midwest Industries Evolution Keymod rail which is 1.56” I.D. but at 10” is 1” longer than the barrel, since I don’t have my suppressor yet my problem was solved with the KAK flash can. But after putting it all together I realized two things, first, the flash can is smaller than my suppressor and yet it is a pretty tight fit meaning that .06” is not going to be enough clearance for my MI guard and the suppressor mounted inside. Since I’m a keymod person my only other choice was the Seekins MSCR which has an internal diameter of 1.8” and .3” should give me more than enough wiggle room. I also decided on the 12” MSCR rail to give me some more metal to hold onto (I will be curious how much of the rail will get hot being in such close proximity to the suppressor) and I like the look of the suppressor mounted inside the rail. Since I will only shoot this pistol with a suppressor this should work out great and provide a really unique look. I had also read about issues with

Right now I am facing another problem, I live at 7500’ elevation and cannot get subsonic rounds to cycle the BCG all the way back (I believe this is called short stroke). Kurt (from KAK) and 300 Blackout expert, Tim Kinnaman, have been helping me with this issue. The culprit is apparently the altitude. I have two choices, wait for my suppressor to come and I shouldn’t have any problems or drill out the gas port on the barrel to .135. Right now I am leaning toward leaving the gas port alone and just waiting a few more months for my suppressor. I have played with some heavier bullets and am now working with a JP Silent Capture Recoil Buffer that is showing a little more promise, but in general it appears that getting 300 Blackout subsonics to fully cycle without a suppressor is a challenge for most, even at lower elevations. One other thing, in some posts I read it was suggested that you use an adjustable gas block for use between super and subsonic rounds; however, because the 300 Blackout is already such a low pressure round it was recommended that I simply use a standard gas block since I will most likely need the most gas I can get out of the pistol even with the supers.

One final thought, I originally submitted for an SBR (short barreled rifle) but ATF just denied it a couple weeks ago because for caliber I put 300 Blackout (which was actually a drop down option from their form) and they wrote back and said it needs to be a number only (are you kidding me, it took you over 3 months to tell me it needs to be a number). Anyway, I am now second guessing the decision to get my NFA Form 1 because I have since purchased the SB-15 Sig brace and love it, it is a little shorter than I like but more than sufficient to shoot from my shoulder which the ATF has allowed; with this being the case, then why do I need an SBR because I have a pistol that works just fine for my use. Can anyone think of any reason why I would want to go ahead and get my SBR license? Thank you