PNW Arms 300BLK Range $12.49 for a Box of 20

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

PNWArms

PNW Arms 300BLK Range $12.49 for a Box of 20

Post by PNWArms »

PNW Arms is happy to announce our newest 300 Blackout offering: The 147gr FMJBT Range Ammunition. We have a limited time offer introducing this round at $12.49 for a box of 20. If you’ve been waiting for new Remington 300BLK stamped brass propelled by American made powders at a great price then this it. This is a non-magnetic round traveling over 2000 feet per second. Those paper targets don't stand a chance.

http://www.pnwarms.com/Product.aspx?productId=61

We are also running two other holiday specials; Up to 20% off MSRP for select In Stock items and $9.99 Flat Rate Shipping for orders over $250. Take advantage of these great deals before they're gone.

Orders placed before December 22nd 1000am Pacific will most likely ship out that day. Orders after that time will ship out the first week of January when we return from our holiday break.

Happy Holidays!

PNW Arms Sales Team
http://www.pnwarms.com
Last edited by PNWArms on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
300Blk
Site Admin

Re: PNW Arms 300BLK Range $12.49 for a Box of 20

Post by 300Blk »

Yay. Low prices are finally here. 300 BLK is now established.

There are still not a ton of guns out there, but the gun makers will see the low ammo prices and start to move. The chicken-and-egg problem will start to break down. This will happen in waves.
JasonM
Silent But Deadly

Post by JasonM »

nice!

And there is still a good amount of "downward mobility" to the pricing... considering even this load uses rem brass and sealed primers.

bring on the $9.99 stuff! :P
Graphic design and branding: https://www.facebook.com/VisualGravy

Some clients include AAC, Rem Defense, Daniel Defense, MilTimes, TrackingPoint, Ambush, Noveske, Unity, Rem, Bushmaster, NRA, etc.
SomeOtherGuy
Senior Silent Operator

Post by SomeOtherGuy »

Great offer guys. I've been quite happy with the 155gr stuff I bought on your last sale.

I am wondering though - what do you mean by "non-metallic round"?
PNWArms wrote:This is a non-metallic round traveling over 2000 feet per second.
Are we finally getting the long-awaited explosive-tipped caseless from Aliens? Or the phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range?
|||Honey Badger is my co-pilot, God has overwatch.|||
PNWArms

Post by PNWArms »

Sorry about that, typo. It has now been to changed to say non-magnetic!

I'm glad you liked our 155gr Match ammo. If you have any feedback or would like to see improvements we would love to hear it.

Thanks again for everyone's support.

-PNW Arms Sales Team
mbogo
Silent But Deadly

Post by mbogo »

Thanks!

mbogo
chase102798
Silent But Deadly

Post by chase102798 »

I too ordered 6 boxes of the 155 stuff and have been very happy. Great website and I got free shipping on my order! PNW went right to my favorites bar. Real excited about this new option. Was thinking about some of the PNW handgun ammo but it was out of stock. Hope to see it back again soon.

If the $12.49 is a limited time offer, does that mean that the price is going up soon or you are only carrying this option for a certain period of time? If price, then what will be the regular price when the limited offer expires? Just curious.
crosswiredmind

Post by crosswiredmind »

PNWArms wrote:PNW Arms is happy to announce our newest 300 Blackout offering: The 147gr FMJBT Range Ammunition.
Fantastic! I shot through the match ammo I bought on Black Friday. You can see the results here. As long as you guys keep making ammo, I will keep buying it.

Cheers!
PNWArms

Post by PNWArms »

Thanks for the feedback! Read your review and we can't wait until you get the latest version of our Match ammunition.

Over the past few months our team had set out to refine this round and were able to achieve some fairly healthy gains in accuracy. Using these latest refinements we are consistently getting sub-MOA from a 16" barrel at 100 yards. The new lot has been produced and will start shipping the first week of January when everyone is back from the factory break. We at PNW Arms would like to earn not only the best value but also the best performance ranking from you. Please post a review when you get a chance to fire the new batch of Match 300BLK.

Have a great holiday and if you PM me I'll send you the ballistics sheet for the new generation Match we are making.

V/R,

-Mark

CEO
PNW Arms
boonee

Post by boonee »

600 rounds ordered, fast response, even with the holidays. Tracking shows it's on the way! We will sent a MOP (min. of pig) report when they get here!
ON Target Tactical Supply 07 FFL/SOT
www.ontargettacticalsupply.com
Magpul, VooDoo Tactical, EOTech in stock!
Coming soon: www.OTTSTAC.com