Lee Dies at Midway USA

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Schulzie

Lee Dies at Midway USA

Post by Schulzie »

Hey,
Since the shortage of ammo, and me behind the curve in having stock, I finally ordered reloading components.
I’ve loaded lots of pistol, haven’t started rifle. I do have .223 dies and everything to load that - including powder and primers.
I ordered W296 powder, Speer 125 gr TNT bullets, and Lee dies. Of course primers are out of stock.
The dies were all in back order, expected October. I ordered this week. I just received an e-mail the dues shipped.
Just FYI if any of you are looking.
Mbaker78

Re: Lee Dies at Midway USA

Post by Mbaker78 »

I’m assuming you have regular small rifle primers for 223, you can use the same ones for blackout also.

Titanreloading is another good place for lee products, by the way.
sa_connect

Post by sa_connect »

I received my 300 Lee die set that came from Midway recently. Was in stock and shipped with free shipping. Brass and bullets in route but the hunt for primers continues...
hntbambi

Post by hntbambi »

Yeah, these times are tough. I am new to the 300 BO but not new to reloading and wildcats. I just received a set of RCBS small base AR dies (direct from RCBS). In stock and shipped quickly. Midway had Sierra 220 MK on sale for $206/500 so I stocked up on them as well. After the last ammo shortage of 2012 I stocked up on powder and primers, so I am good to go.