-CLOSED- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE 300 BLACKOUT AMMO -CLOSED-

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

GlobalOrdnance

-CLOSED- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE 300 BLACKOUT AMMO -CLOSED-

Post by GlobalOrdnance »

While it lasts, BUY ONE GET ONE FREE 300 Blackout is on sale at Global Ordnance.

For a limited time and WHILE SUPPLIES LAST we are offering this incredible Australian Defense Industries 125 Grain 300 AAC Blackout MATCHKING at an unheard of offer....are you sitting down? THIS IS THE GOOD STUFF!

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE 300 BLACKOUT AMMUNITION? REALLY? YES.
Get it here
https://globalordnance.com/ar15-com-gro ... group-buy/

Tell your friends, tell anyone you know that shoots 300 Blackout (or wants a good excuse to start shooting 300 Blackout) because this is truly a SMOKING HOT DEAL!

TO make sure everyone understands this offer VERY CLEARLY.

Regular price on this stuff is $249.50 per case of 200rds which is $499 for 2 cases.

We have it on this GROUP BUY at $159.80 per case of 200 rnds

THEN, WE THROW IN ANOTHER CASE FOR FREE FOR EACH CASE PURCHASED UP TO A MAXIMUM OF 2 FREE CASES (yes, really!)

FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF $159.80 for TWO CASES (400 rounds) of these amazing rounds.

To secure yours, simply select quantity of deals you want (maximum is 2) click "add to cart", complete checkout process and voila! You'll get 2 (or 4) cases of this ammo depending on what you choose.

Still don't get it?

Select 1, you get 1 free so 2 will arrive and this will cost you $159.80 plus shipping.

Select 2, you get 2 free so 4 will arrive and this will cost you $319.60 plus shipping

Full tracking on all orders
No silly credit card fees.
Call with any questions 941-549-8388
Grab yours here before it's all gone!
https://globalordnance.com/ar15-com-gro ... group-buy/

Last edited by GlobalOrdnance on Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
loveha

Re: BUY ONE GET ONE FREE 300 BLACKOUT AMMO

Post by loveha »

Just bought two cases. Could not pass up on this at all. 40 cents a round before shipping. Curious to see how it shoots.
F1 Firearms Receiver Set ~ 300BLK 12.5" Proof Research Carbon Fiber Barrel ~ Dead Air Sandman Ti
Daniel Defense M4V11 ~ Dead Air Sandman S
XDfan

Post by XDfan »

Bought 2 cases likewise, any sub deals? Thanks.
GregP42
Silent Operator

Post by GregP42 »

loveha wrote:Just bought two cases. Could not pass up on this at all. 40 cents a round before shipping. Curious to see how it shoots.

How bad was shipping and have you got it yet?
NRA Life member
loveha

Post by loveha »

GregP42 wrote:
loveha wrote:Just bought two cases. Could not pass up on this at all. 40 cents a round before shipping. Curious to see how it shoots.

How bad was shipping and have you got it yet?
I just bought it last night lol. Shipping for the four cases was $25.
F1 Firearms Receiver Set ~ 300BLK 12.5" Proof Research Carbon Fiber Barrel ~ Dead Air Sandman Ti
Daniel Defense M4V11 ~ Dead Air Sandman S
357MagAR

Post by 357MagAR »

I ordered the 2 cases so should receive 4. Shipping was $25.90 for the entire order to Chesapeake, VA which I thought was reasonable.
GlobalOrdnance

Post by GlobalOrdnance »

Morning Guys,

Thanks for the orders!

Just an update, our warehouse crew started packing all the orders from over the weekend and they'll ship out today. As soon as they are shipped you'll get a tracking number and can watch your order as it travels to you. Should you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to give us a call at 941-549-8388 x 111 and our staff will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

Enjoy the 300 Blackout!
The Global Ordnance Crew
GlobalOrdnance.com

357MagAR

Post by 357MagAR »

Got mine yesterday and shot it in 3 Blackouts today. One Encore and two home built ARs. Windy day at the range but my worst 5 shot group was right at 1.5". Shot two groups per gun.
My son who didn't want anything to do with "No Name Ammo" (his term) ran home to buy some.
Friend from NY bought some too even though it is a painful process for him to receive ammo with the NY Safe Act!
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

357MagAR wrote:Got mine yesterday and shot it in 3 Blackouts today. One Encore and two home built ARs. Windy day at the range but my worst 5 shot group was right at 1.5". Shot two groups per gun.
My son who didn't want anything to do with "No Name Ammo" (his term) ran home to buy some.
Friend from NY bought some too even though it is a painful process for him to receive ammo with the NY Safe Act!

Good to hear. Thanks for being the firct tester!

I ordered 400rds the other day also and was hoping to see some initial rsults form earlier orderers.

Cheers,
Blog
mp15spt2

Post by mp15spt2 »

I wanted to leave my feedbacks for Global.

I had purchaded the Group Buy..... 2 for 1 deal...Global shipped out the item very quick compared to other Vendors and the flat rate shipping was the deal closer.

There was a mixed up with the delivery company delivering it to the wrong house......(Don't know how this happened???....Signature and ID REQUIRED )..... I then contacted Global and they promptly shipped out a replacement 1 day later Support and customer services was SPOT on, understanding and very curtious.......

Thank you Global and i will purchase some more once this batch is tested...