Imma Gunsmith!

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

dellet
Silent But Deadly

Re: Imma Gunsmith!

Post by dellet »

rlandry6 wrote:Maybe this thread should be closed before it erupts into a real pissing contest.
The gates open, let it ride.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

Ex Umbra wrote:
gds wrote:
Ex Umbra wrote:
My god, where were you 10 plus years ago when I ventured down this path. With your expert knowledge I could have saved so much time testing things. :roll:

But just so you know. I have had many a professional tell me I could not do things with a 300blk that I have in fact done many times, whether it is hunting, or building the shortest barrel 300blk AR15 currently ever made. That functions. I don't have all those fancy sciency gadgets, but what I do have is practical experience.

It is not ridiculous, It is your opinion that it is not needed. It is my opinion that it is a great option to have for many reasons. And for many it is more practical if they are going to be shooting subsonics, and do not have the time and money to put into specific load development.

Long before you came up on this show, my First 300blk AR15 is a 16inch carbine gas. I have put more round thru that barrel than I have any other gun I own. And that is relatively substantial. So I have the knowledge and experience on how to make a 16in carbine gas 300blk work with subs and supers. Likely before most had ever heard of a 300whisper.

But go on with your bad attitude self. Not like I will need your services anytime, ever. And don't worry I won't be throwing any business your way.
Galatians Chapter 5:

" But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." You might want to re-read through your response to me.

Per what you wrote to me above The One True Living God, Jehovah-Rapha's name is spelled with a capital G. And unless you're specifically talking TO HIM, or ABOUT HIM, your violating the 3rd commandment.

Exodus Chapter 20 for reference.

James Chapter 4: "But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."

In another thread, I replied to you, publicly "" you're obviously very knowledgable. I appreciate & honor that."" That's called Godly humility. And me honoring you, publicly.

Hebrew's Chapter 9: "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" Check yourself, "Brother."

Please remove "Baptist" from your signature line. Not for me, but for Jesus. You're a bad witness on the world wide wed. There's too many people out there blackening the eye of Jesus already.

Wow. I am sorry you were so insulted that you felt the need to attack my faith. You think you are better and more spiritual than me, than you run with that sir. I don't know why you feel the need to pretend that I am somehow or another insulting my God, huge stretch there my friend. I suppose it makes you feel more pious. Again you run with that. That was neither grace nor humility on your part. Baptist stays, but thanks for thinking you can judge the entirety of my faith, by a single letter of the alphabet. What kind of claiming Christian would say that to someone they do not even know, with no knowledge of their life or how they got to where they are. That is foolishness.

Not really a good way to extend your longevity on this board.

Does not change the fact I won't be sending any business your direction.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
Flatliner
Silent But Deadly

Post by Flatliner »

Flatliner wrote:If you are talking about the specific creation of a custom barrel with a non-standard gas tube location based on measured back pressure for a specific load to generate business, kudos to you, that's cool and I enjoy custom projects as well. However, the statement itself is incorrect. it is not 'ridiculous', it is 'best practice' when looking at builds in most people's budgets.
Not real sure how you missed this part. It appears you are here to generate business, good for you, but seriously, attacking the spirituality of a well respected member of this community is NOT the way to do it. This was your fight. You started it. You have nothing at all to gain from it. Say sorry, check the attitude, realize you don't ACTUALLY know everything there is to know about building 300 AAC AR platform rifles and you will be welcomed by this community.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

This thread is done.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in