EOTech Vudu 1-6X 24 mm scope

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

hardcase
Silent But Deadly

EOTech Vudu 1-6X 24 mm scope

Post by hardcase »

There was a write-up in my latest "American Rifleman" glossy about these. I don't know how long they have been on the market but it looks like EOTech is going to survive their major recall/refund experience.

I'm anxiously awaiting real world reports on these. I reluctantly sent my EOTech holographic sight back after 8 years of use. I felt kind of guilty about it. Kind of like buying a set of tires and expecting a refund after 70,000 miles. It still worked, just the laminate on the glass of the exterior had been peeling off for a couple years and getting worse.

Anyway, this scope is a first-focal-plane reticle with EOTech's speed ring and mil dots. MSRP: $1,399.00
steven11b
Silent But Deadly

Re: EOTech Vudu 1-6X 24 mm scope

Post by steven11b »

I was a real world user and fan of the eotech. I sent my personally owned one back as well. It still is the best reticle I have ever used for shorter ranges. If they were to fix the "problem" I would be right back into them.

As far as the Vudu line, it would be interesting to see one. I too have been seing them advertised in magazines.
Life is hard but its harder if your stupid-John Wayne