29.99 lowers

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Scratch
Silent But Deadly

29.99 lowers

Post by Scratch »

Primary arms has Anderson closed ear lowers for 29.99 on sale right now.

Limit one.

http://www.primaryarms.com/anderson-man ... morial_Day
Boolit_Head
Silent But Deadly

Re: 29.99 lowers

Post by Boolit_Head »

Some one buy them all up before I succumb to weakness!
Boolit_Head
Silent But Deadly

Post by Boolit_Head »

Dang you all for not buying them up. Now I have to drive out to PA this Saturday to pick one up!
GunFunZS
Silent But Deadly

Post by GunFunZS »

This may make me seem ignorant, because I might be ignorant, but what is a "Closed Ear" lower?
Boolit_Head
Silent But Deadly

Post by Boolit_Head »

The trigger is built in and not the type that can be "opened for shooting in mittens". Since I am in the south and that is not a issue it is my preference. Take a peel at the trigger guard in the pictures.
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

Boolit_Head wrote:Dang you all for not buying them up. Now I have to drive out to PA this Saturday to pick one up!
At least you have to drive out. I can walk there in about five minutes. I'm like a fat kid living next door to a candy shop.
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

I hope they lose their ass on them. Got an account, minimum $1500 first order, kinda steep for a small shop. Worked up slow to that mark giving folks special pricing and when I popped the limit, went to order and these same lowers were suddenly limit 3. i had 65 in cart. I called and told them brick and mortar FFLs don't play cheaper than dirt games - goodbye. Not blaming y'all for wanting a good deal, but if your local guy has them reasonable - consider shipping and transfer fee. Just saying..........
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
Boolit_Head
Silent But Deadly

Post by Boolit_Head »

bangbangping wrote:
Boolit_Head wrote:Dang you all for not buying them up. Now I have to drive out to PA this Saturday to pick one up!
At least you have to drive out. I can walk there in about five minutes. I'm like a fat kid living next door to a candy shop.
I hear ya, I live next to George Bush park where American Shooting Center is. I can hear them from here like it's calling me every single dad gum day! I even drive right past it on my way to and from work. I'm surprised I get anywhere at all.
392heminut
Silent But Deadly

Post by 392heminut »

rebel wrote: Not blaming y'all for wanting a good deal, but if your local guy has them reasonable - consider shipping and transfer fee. Just saying..........
I agree!
Boolit_Head
Silent But Deadly

Post by Boolit_Head »

PA is local in that it is in the same city to me.