New Player in the Captured Spring Market

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Dhoy1

Re: New Player in the Captured Spring Market

Post by Dhoy1 »

Armaspec suggested the H buffer when I asked for the optimal spring for both subsonic and supersonic shooting from a 300 blk SBR.

I am not sure what to think about the half dozen configurations vs needing to pay for different kits (such as with the JP SCS). However, armaspec needs to do a better job clarifying the different weights, pros/cons, and which is optimal for which started.

I think I will wait for a reviewer to do a video on several different springs within the armaspec line and possibly a direct comparison to the JP SCS before I buy. If purchasing my can and SBR has taught me anything, it is "but once, cry once"
2manyToys
Silent But Deadly

Post by 2manyToys »

Dhoy1 wrote:Armaspec suggested the H buffer when I asked for the optimal spring for both subsonic and supersonic shooting from a 300 blk SBR.

I am not sure what to think about the half dozen configurations vs needing to pay for different kits (such as with the JP SCS). However, armaspec needs to do a better job clarifying the different weights, pros/cons, and which is optimal for which started.

I think I will wait for a reviewer to do a video on several different springs within the armaspec line and possibly a direct comparison to the JP SCS before I buy. If purchasing my can and SBR has taught me anything, it is "but once, cry once"
I'm in the same boat.I don't need a collection of these, and since they are not tunable, I'll wait until there is more info available.
A-Game
Silent But Deadly

Post by A-Game »

Seriously.
Eugene Stoner should have just built a better rifle then there would be no need to have different spring weights. :roll:
Industry Pro Staff for Dynamic Research Technologies When One Shot is All You Get www.drtammo.com https://www.facebook.com/drtammo/
Join the Revolution http://youtube.com/watch?v=3_Xnx3BFuLk
2manyToys
Silent But Deadly

Post by 2manyToys »

A-Game wrote:Seriously.
Eugene Stoner should have just built a better rifle then there would be no need to have different spring weights. :roll:
Or at least anticipate all of the different calibers, bullet weight, powders, barrel lengths, suppressors and configurations that we'd dream up.
Fogtripper

Post by Fogtripper »

My JP arrives today in fact. If the OP's one gets good reviews I may go with it for my other ARs. Took me a long time to pull the trigger on JP's price.
Guges Mk3

Post by Guges Mk3 »

JP's price has come down a bit.

What are people paying for their units? I got my last one with "coupon" for 110.00, shipped.
DevinRPD

Post by DevinRPD »

Bought one for my 9mm arpistol and it has worked fine. its definitely not as loud as the normal buffer spring so id say its a good cheaper substitute for the JP. only thing for the 9mm is finding the right bcg with the removable weight