300BlkTalk

All things 300 AAC BLACKOUT
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:15 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:41 pm 
Silent But Deadly

What is the head stamp on the brass?
That would be important to those who reload.

BulletFlight for Android
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:58 pm 
Silent But Deadly

rlandry6 wrote:
What is the head stamp on the brass?
That would be important to those who reload.

“ADI 300 BLK”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:39 pm 

mp15spt2 wrote:
I wanted to leave my feedbacks for Global.

I had purchaded the Group Buy..... 2 for 1 deal...Global shipped out the item very quick compared to other Vendors and the flat rate shipping was the deal closer.

There was a mixed up with the delivery company delivering it to the wrong house......(Don't know how this happened???....Signature and ID REQUIRED )..... I then contacted Global and they promptly shipped out a replacement 1 day later Support and customer services was SPOT on, understanding and very curtious.......

Thank you Global and i will purchase some more once this batch is tested...

Glad to hear. Should you have any questions of us at all, please don't hesitate to give us a call at 941-549-8388.

We appreciate the kind feedback for sure!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:17 am 
Silent But Deadly

I had a chance to drive out to the country to visit my dad a put a few rounds through the rifles today. I bought 2 cases of ADI when they were on sale and after shooting 20 or so today, I wish I had bought 2 more cases.

While I wasn't shooting for precision since I was trying to sight in my new Holosun red dot I picked up from PSA, I would say this ammo shoots as good as any other commercial ammo I've fired. In my amateur hands it's a 1.5 MOA round. I'm sure an experienced shooter with a steadier hand and something better than a mil-spec trigger could do much better.

One thing I noticed is these are LONG, almost touching the inside of the magazine but I had no failures to feed or eject in either rifle with the limited shooting I did. Below is a chart of the chrono data I capture for each barrel.

Max Length!

Data:

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:53 am 
Silent But Deadly

Am I seeing tis right? It. Looks lke there is only 95fps difference between the 16 and 10.5 inch barrels. That sure paints a picture of the cartrdges efficiency.

I ordered two cases and look forward to trying them out. As soon as we get some warm weather!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:28 pm 

I ordered four cases on Sunday, shipping was $13 to S.C. and arrived today.
With shipping it comes out to under 42cents/round. Cheaper than Magtec.

ADI’s 69 gr. matchking 5.56 is one of my favorite precision loads with a heavy bullet. Also some of the best packaged commercial ammo, every 5 rounds is ‘blister packed’ together.

Hoping this shoots as well. GO threw out a great deal here and shipped fast & cheap. If I hadn’t blasted my cc with Black Friday sales I’d have grabbed more.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:29 pm 

This deal is over looks like they ran out.

There's a new similar deal now though. This are different, they have a black case. Looks like a black oxide coating on a brass case. Never seen this before, this a good thing?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:12 pm 

mp15spt2 wrote:
I wanted to leave my feedbacks for Global.

I had purchaded the Group Buy..... 2 for 1 deal...Global shipped out the item very quick compared to other Vendors and the flat rate shipping was the deal closer.

There was a mixed up with the delivery company delivering it to the wrong house......(Don't know how this happened???....Signature and ID REQUIRED )..... I then contacted Global and they promptly shipped out a replacement 1 day later Support and customer services was SPOT on, understanding and very curtious.......

Thank you Global and i will purchase some more once this batch is tested...

Thank you for the kind feedback, truly appreciated.