Nikon M-300 Blackout 1.5-6x42 Riflescope BDC SuperSub

You can only post guns and ammo for sale or links to guns and ammo here, in the classified section, or in a dealer/manufacturer area.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

hyrulejedi86
Silent Operator

Re: Nikon M-300 Blackout 1.5-6x42 Riflescope BDC SuperSub

Post by hyrulejedi86 »

Ok, I have to ask, what's the difference between those two scopes from Nikon? The M-300 and the P-300 to justify such a huge difference in price? I have the P-300 and like it allot so far.
bman940

Post by bman940 »

hyrulejedi86 wrote:Ok, I have to ask, what's the difference between those two scopes from Nikon? The M-300 and the P-300 to justify such a huge difference in price? I have the P-300 and like it allot so far.
Great question hy. The M-Series of optic is built on Nikon's MONARCH platform. Their top tier riflescope glass and glass coatings. This M-300 is also built with a 30 mm tube and 42 mm objective to allow for greater light gathering, field of view and internal adjustment. The 1.5-6 is also available with an illuminated reticle.

The P-300 BLK is built on Nikon's PROSTAFF Platform. The 2-7x32 is a great entry level AR optic and will do just about all you ask of it. Defintely worth checking out Nikon's Spot On Ballistic Program to get the best possible accuracy out of both scopes.

Drop me a note if you have any question's.
Bart
Nikon Pro Staff
Hydra
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Hydra »

I'm in for one of these at Cabela's. It's backordered but I got the $584.88 deal for the Illuminated model. Looks like you can still order them at that price, it's just backordered.

I'm not in a huge rush, still need to get a Ruger 6968 ordered. I am, however looking forward to putting this on my AR.
Noveske / Viltor MUR upper
Noveske 8.5" 300 barrel
Voodoo low mass carrier
Seekins 12" MCSR V2 rail
Noveske Gen 2 lower
Geissele SSA
JP Silent Spring
Liberty mystic
ATF jail: Saker 7.62
bman940

Post by bman940 »

Awesome! I can't wait to read your range report! I have not been able to get one of those on a gun yet but hopefully soon.
Thanks for reply!
I'm off to KS to fill the freezer and taking my BO for some close range stealth shots.
Bart
Nikon Pro Staff