Bundy Brothers Acquitted in Takeover of Oregon Wildlife Refuge

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

danner
Silent But Deadly

Bundy Brothers Acquitted in Takeover of Oregon Wildlife Refuge

Post by danner »

Innocent on ALL charges. That means that the "so called" stopping of LaVoy finicum was illegal AND unconstitutional. That also means that he was MURDERED by the govt for the "crime" of the govt not liking what you are doing, just like Stalin or the Nazi's, which is what you cop worshippers are worshipping. So much for the "opinion" of you big government neo-con cop worshipper's.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/bu ... -news&_r=0

Now I want to see the cowardly jack booted thug murderers at the fbi, the doj, king barry, and all involved brought up on charges for the MURDER of LaVoy Finicum. But it's likely you cop worshippers think they can do anything they want because they are our "rulers", right? Wrong, they might be YOUR rulers, but they do NOT rule me.
Someone who is ruled by the "discretion" of another is, to that extent, a slave.
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Re: Bundy Brothers Acquitted in Takeover of Oregon Wildlife Refuge

Post by John A. »

When those totally ignorant of firearms make laws, you end up with totally ignorant firearm laws.
redmo

Post by redmo »

Glad the justice system worked out for them. I think that is the point of the system and why the side of a remote roadway isn't the place to try the case. As far as "murder" by officers, I wasn't there but I read "After fleeing the officers, Finicum was stopped by a roadblock, where he challenged officers to shoot him. He was shot and killed by state troopers while moving his hands toward his pocket, where officers later found a loaded weapon." Doesn't sound like murder, although it is a sad ending as he could have just surrendered and ended up with the same embarrassing result for law enforcement presumably.
Netpackrat
Silent But Deadly

Post by Netpackrat »

Charges still pending from the 2014 standoff.
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

redmo wrote:Glad the justice system worked out for them. I think that is the point of the system and why the side of a remote roadway isn't the place to try the case. As far as "murder" by officers, I wasn't there but I read "After fleeing the officers, Finicum was stopped by a roadblock, where he challenged officers to shoot him. He was shot and killed by state troopers while moving his hands toward his pocket, where officers later found a loaded weapon." Doesn't sound like murder, although it is a sad ending as he could have just surrendered and ended up with the same embarrassing result for law enforcement presumably.
I wasn't there either, but I heard audio of them inside the vehicle taking fire from the police, who were already shooting at them before they swerved off of the road.
When those totally ignorant of firearms make laws, you end up with totally ignorant firearm laws.
pd_3307
Senior Silent Operator

Post by pd_3307 »

Im not a "cop-worshipper" as you are calling it. I have alot of respect specifically for our local PD, sheriffs, and constables etc. The majority around here are polite and are genuinely good people and have to put up with alot of scumbags that belittle and berate them for everything. Now, i originally began to lean toward believing that this shooting was justified from the feds standpoint, after i had watched the video from sky view of course. Once i saw the video from inside the vehicle i became very skeptical of any and all of the FBIs actions in those final moments. Sure there was alot of things finicum could have done differently that may or may not have ended that way, but when you watch gunshots continue to go into that truck of people that are showing no aggression toward the feds, i start to really question it all. I think just showing that video in court would/should cause all charges to be dropped even if the people had broke laws etc. At this point, watching the actions of the feds after they had shot finicum, i just dont see anyone in a jury wanting to listen to a prosecutor or any of those particular fed trash from that scene. This is why its so important that people look into these things looking for the TRUTH, instead of watching one video or listening to one report on the news and youve already drawn the conclusion youve wanted. After all weve seen lateley, it seems clear to me weve lost all faith (that we never had anyways) in the FBI.....and every other government agency with a fancy acronym.
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

Hey danner, you've gone from left of center to calling all of us cop worshipers. Go join Black Lives Matter, apparently they don't lthnk trying to pull a gun on a cop warrants being shot either. BTW - it was nice when you took your absence, take another now that you have " told us all ". Don't need your crap here, just dig a hole .insert your head and cover. Try to ram a cop or me, get shot at. Act aggressively toward a cop or me with a firearm - get shot. Those people didn't and lived.
For you new guys, I really am not being overly harsh if you search user posts and look at a bit of history.
I disagreed with his opinion so now I'm a cop worshiper. No, I respect what they do and know an A-hole when I see one - Finicum was one.
I take your accusations personally just because some disagreed. BYE.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
A-Game
Silent But Deadly

Post by A-Game »

danner wrote:Innocent on ALL charges. That means that the "so called" stopping of LaVoy finicum was illegal AND unconstitutional. That also means that he was MURDERED by the govt for the "crime" of the govt not liking what you are doing, just like Stalin or the Nazi's, which is what you cop worshippers are worshipping. So much for the "opinion" of you big government neo-con cop worshipper's.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/28/us/bu ... -news&_r=0

Now I want to see the cowardly jack booted thug murderers at the fbi, the doj, king barry, and all involved brought up on charges for the MURDER of LaVoy Finicum. But it's likely you cop worshippers think they can do anything they want because they are our "rulers", right? Wrong, they might be YOUR rulers, but they do NOT rule me.

Both of my parents were cops. I have a few friends that are cops. And yeah my grandfather fought the oppression of the Soviet Union during the Hungarian Revolution. I have family that fought in countless wars over the last several hundred years. I love my parents and my friends who are cops, who were cops, and who died serving giant A-holes like you so that you can have the freedom to have diarrhea of the mouth and not get drug out in the street and shot.

You DON'T know what real oppression and government murder is but I bet you feel better for taking your little spoon and trying to stir the pot.

When you have saved a few lives or taken a few, putting your life at risk as to whether you get to see your family or give your life in true service to others come talk to me about how you are fighting an oppressive government.
Industry Pro Staff for Dynamic Research Technologies When One Shot is All You Get www.drtammo.com https://www.facebook.com/drtammo/
Join the Revolution http://youtube.com/watch?v=3_Xnx3BFuLk
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

Ok....not sure you actually "read" the article......they were acquitted of conspiracy......from the article " But their lawyers argued that prosecutors did not prove that the group had engaged in an illegal conspiracy that kept federal workers — employees of the Fish and Wildlife Service and the Bureau of Land Management — from doing their jobs.

Not acquitted on all charges as you say. Also from the article "It was not immediately clear how the not-guilty verdicts would affect the government’s strategy in another case stemming from the Oregon occupation, or a trial in Nevada that the Bundy brothers and their father, Cliven Bundy, face for an armed standoff there.". Which means they are still facing charges from the Oregon issue and another issue from Nevada. Which tells me one thing......these douchebags that you admire so highly, all have issues with pointing guns in law enforcement's way. To this I say......they should all be shot!!! Mr. Finicum......glad you're six feet under sir. Glad that you are no longer a problem or a threat to the public. If I knew where your grave was, I'd drink a sixer and piss all over it.

There was one measly charge left.... "The unanimous acquittals covered all the charges but one, a theft of government property charge against Ryan Bundy for removing cameras mounted at the refuge, with no verdict rendered on it."

Rebel is right.....go join BLM.....your sentiment seems to be right in line with theirs. Everyone else is to blame, and no one is held responsible for their actions. Except Mr. Lavoy.......he's worm fodder for pointing a gun at the popo. Good for them. Someone was paying attention at the range.

And remember this......when you're car is on fire......who's going to pull you out? A cop. When someone breaks into your house and your pansy ass is hiding in the basement on the phone with 911, who's clearing your house in the dark with a flashlight? A cop. Your cop bashing is getting really old. Really fast. Again I agree with rebel.....you're time away from us was blissful, please consider another leave of absence.
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

Springfield
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Springfield »

Danner, I don't post on this site as often as others but I enjoy reading the threads and have learned a lot. This is not the first time that your hair-brained comments have made me want to leave what is otherwise a very polite and respectful forum. As others have suggested, perhaps you should find a different place to post such asinine ramblings.

In the wise words of Ron White, "Next time you have a thought... Keep it to yourself".