Islamic laws are unconstitutional

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

paberglund

Islamic laws are unconstitutional

Post by paberglund »

Islamic laws are unconstitutional. They cannot coexist with our civil liberties. Obama is not living up to his oath of office to defend the Constitution.
danner
Silent But Deadly

Re: Islamic laws are unconstitutional

Post by danner »

Point of order; most of the existing laws brought upon us by our "elected" representatives are unconstitutional.
Someone who is ruled by the "discretion" of another is, to that extent, a slave.
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »

danner wrote:Point of order; most of the existing laws brought upon us by our "elected" representatives are unconstitutional.
That's why the elected officials exempt themselves from the laws they pass for us to follow.
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

That's why you play the game when the screws are watchin"
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
VinnAY
Silent But Deadly

Post by VinnAY »

paberglund wrote:Islamic laws are unconstitutional. They cannot coexist with our civil liberties. Obama is not living up to his oath of office to defend the Constitution.
Breaking news: most if not all internal Christian religious governing rules and laws are unconstitutional.
cdynaco
Silent But Deadly

Post by cdynaco »

VinnAY wrote:Breaking news: most if not all internal Christian religious governing rules and laws are unconstitutional.
Wut?
1. They are private organizations, not government. 2. The 1A gives them the right as a religion to govern those that choose to be a member.
And last time I checked into an organized Christian religion or church, I was not told "join or we'll cut your effing head off". "And no cartoons of the preacher or else!!". :roll:
Seeing as how the founders established the US on the basis of several Judeo-Christian principles, Christian haters are going to be hard pressed to unwind the co-mingling of influences that these long established principals have on US government, whether they want to acknowledge their influence or not.
But people are free to leave and form their own Country if they hate the US so bad. I hear Mikey Weineysteiney would love to be your dictator. Providing of course that you vehemently spew hatred towards anyone that chooses to believe in God.
Charliehorse
tXr
Silent But Deadly

Post by tXr »

islam is not a true religion, but something far more insidious, it is a political, economic, social and judicial system. There is very little difference between Mohammed and his followers compared to a later date Charles Manson and his devout followers. There is absolutely no such thing as a moderate muslim, only the muslim who isn't ready for jihad until their numbers are larger, research taqiya.
The only trustworthy Bolshevik is the Bolshevik taking a dirt nap
mrgein
Silent But Deadly

Post by mrgein »

cdynaco wrote:
VinnAY wrote:Breaking news: most if not all internal Christian religious governing rules and laws are unconstitutional.
Wut?
1. They are private organizations, not government. 2. The 1A gives them the right as a religion to govern those that choose to be a member.
And last time I checked into an organized Christian religion or church, I was not told "join or we'll cut your effing head off". "And no cartoons of the preacher or else!!". :roll:
Seeing as how the founders established the US on the basis of several Judeo-Christian principles, Christian haters are going to be hard pressed to unwind the co-mingling of influences that these long established principals have on US government, whether they want to acknowledge their influence or not.
But people are free to leave and form their own Country if they hate the US so bad. I hear Mikey Weineysteiney would love to be your dictator. Providing of course that you vehemently spew hatred towards anyone that chooses to believe in God.
he is talking about gay marriage, abortions, adultery. those are all only illegal (albeit only in some states in some cases) because their religion tells them it's wrong.
dillon 650xl
AAC 16" upper
AAC NiB full auto BCG
Raptor CH
KAC URX3.1 13.5"
Ambush lower
Geissele SSA trigger
Savvy Sniper Quad Dual QD sling
IMR 4227
Hornady Custom Dies
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

VinnAY wrote:
paberglund wrote:Islamic laws are unconstitutional. They cannot coexist with our civil liberties. Obama is not living up to his oath of office to defend the Constitution.
Breaking news: most if not all internal Christian religious governing rules and laws are unconstitutional.

last i checked, there arent christian laws that are responsible for genital mutilation of young girls, stoning of gays, honor killings, child brides, suppression of women's rights or beheadings for nonbeleivers. so please - inform us with all your wisdom, which christian rules are unconstitutional?
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
VinnAY
Silent But Deadly

Post by VinnAY »

Well I see you get defensive when the flaws of Christianity are mentioned. I mean, what's the difference, really...the difference is is that what you hate is simply some one that worships another pretend man than you do. Simple as that. It's all good gravy when it's your religion or Christianity, but someone else's...holy chat. There's ton's of denominational hate out there amongst Christians in this country.

And since you mention the cutting off of heads, there's been more lives taken in the name of "God" than for any other reason in the history of man-kind. "Thou shalt not kill", is the most...well, if you believe in another pretend man sitting in the sky watching over you, killing becomes..."negotiable".

I do enjoy though how Christians get all self-rightous about their BS, but hate any one that thinks different.