Texas Kerr county residents please check in

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Texas Kerr county residents please check in

Post by L1A1Rocker »

I just had lunch with James Schaffner who is running against (current anti silencer sheriff) Rusty Hierholzer for the Republican nomination for Sheriff.

A number of people have posted here about how Sheriff Rusty Hierholzer refuses to sign their Form 1/4 for silencer (me included). I'd like you all to PLEASE consider voting for James Schaffner in the Republican Primary and help get a Constitutional Sheriff elected in Kerr County. Another person at this lunch (just five of us) explained that he had approached Rusty previously to get him to sign on as a "Constitutional Sheriff". Rusty refused saying that he did not want to associate with such a "cult". (Yes, Rusty did characterize the Constitutional Sheriff movement as a "cult".)

James Schaffner not only takes the oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution seriously, he understands what the 2A is about. Yep! he has no problem signing Form 1/4s, it's your right as part of the 2A. You can read a bit more about James Schaffner here:
http://election2010.illumen.org/latest- ... hierholzer

I know this is short notice but there is a party debate tonight at K-Pub at 6:00. James will be outside before hand passing out flyers, talking with people and be available for questions. If at all possible, please stop by to meet the man and listen to the debate. They will be accepting written questions to be drawn for the candidates at the debate - Care to ask Rusty a question anyone?

I know that many have gone the trust rout in Kerr county because of Rusty's position but remember that James is running as a Constitutional Sheriff so please take a bit of time to learn about him, maybe support him, and hopefully vote for him in the Republican Primary this April 3 (early voting starts Mid March). Keep in mind that there is no Democrat candidate for sheriff so the only election that matters for Kerr county sheriff will be the Republican Primary.

If you know of any people that are Kerr County residents please let them know about this.

Thank you for your time in reading this. Anyone that wishes may contact me via PM if you wish on this. "No", I am not part of his campaign volunteers (yet lol) so I do not have any personal information to share - I just met the man today.