Stay healthy

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

rebel
Silent But Deadly

Stay healthy

Post by rebel »

To all of my 300 Blk brothers - stay healthy. This shit ain't no joke, take precautions. I want you all around for a good many years.
Rebel
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Re: Stay healthy

Post by BlogSarge »

Amen, brother!
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

Stay healthy, and stay calm.

The biggest problem right now, is the complete panic some people are in. I know a lady that never goes anywhere, who is now checking her temperature every hour. She is more likely at this point to die of a stressed induced heart attack then COVID 19.

Personally I think the governments at all levels are over doing things. A little common sense and some increase in basic hygiene practices will do a lot more than media and government are considering.

Please, no one take that as to mean I think this is no big deal. It is a very big deal. But as freedom loving Americans we should be very concerned about the power grab by government on this.

Here in NC restaurants were already lowering seating capacity in order to encourage the social distancing "rule", then arbitrarily the governor closes down dinning. Which he did without the consent of the Council of State, in violation of state Law.

This is a problem.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

gds wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:00 am A little common sense..
:lol: Where does one find that?

Saturday I watched people act like a flock of seagulls when the supermarket brought out a pallet of toilet paper. :roll:

But I agree, the government(s) should disseminate information and let people take the precautions they deem necessary. The economic impact of this could be more devastating than the disease itself.
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

Pro tip: That home-made alcohol/lanolin case lube makes a great hand sanitizer that won't dry out your hands. :P
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

we're on "essential business only" lockdown until april 16 i think it is. call it 3 weeks anyway.

we can go out, but it has to be for groceries, banking, medical, food, etc only.

restaurants/bars have been on take-out only for over a week already, they shut down personal services over the weekend (house cleaning, haircuts, etc etc).

my residential service is all but shut down for the short term, but my commercial repair has been deemed essential since i support the habitat the live pet industry uses to house its animals. So its PPE and lots of sanitizer for me when i'm working. I was gifted a bottle of Virex (commercial surface sanitizer) to use to clean carts that i haul my tool bags into the store with by an awesome manager who's store i have taken care of for over a decade now, and told refills were available if needed.

ya'll stay safe, no licking doorknobs and such like the goofy millenials are doing.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

plant.one wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:38 pm ya'll stay safe, no licking doorknobs and such like the goofy millenials are doing.
Doorknobs?
https://xkcd.com/2277/
ozleux
Silent But Deadly

Post by ozleux »

You folks stay safe. Since the company I work for manufactures medical equipment, I'll have to be here every day.
We did send 40% of our workforce home for 2 weeks this past Friday. They are getting paid for it, which isn't happening for a lot of people.
Malinois, it's French for "Don't get one"
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

bangbangping wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:37 pm
plant.one wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:38 pm ya'll stay safe, no licking doorknobs and such like the goofy millenials are doing.
Doorknobs?
https://xkcd.com/2277/

i saw today that one of the idiots who did a video of him licking a public toilet is confimred infected with the 'rona.

fucking morons. maybe if he eats a few tide pods he'll be cured.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/c ... d-21749466
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

plant.one wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:29 pm i saw today that one of the idiots who did a video of him licking a public toilet is confimred infected with the 'rona.

fucking morons. maybe if he eats a few tide pods he'll be cured.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/c ... d-21749466
Meh. What's the point of being a teenage male if you're not going to do stupid things that could kill you? :lol: