My Christmas Gifts to my Daughter and Son in law

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

gds
Silent But Deadly

My Christmas Gifts to my Daughter and Son in law

Post by gds »

Since my Daughter and Son in Law decided to give me a Grandson for Christmas. :lol:

I decided to build them both AR15s.(not really, I decided to build these long before she was pregnant, but it sounds good anyways. :mrgreen: )

.223 Wylde 1/8 twist mid length gas systems

The one with the Purple Accents is my Daughters. Purple is her favorite color.

These were built on PSA Lowers.
Son in Laws Rifle all but sights from KM Tactical gunbroker auctions. Built his rifle for $243.

Daughters cost a lot more to get the purple cerakote parts. But she loved it.

Both uppers came with slabside uppers. I switched both out for standard flat top uppers with deflector and forward assist.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
GreenPig

Re: My Christmas Gifts to my Daughter and Son in law

Post by GreenPig »

Very nice gifts. Congratulations grandpa.
barnyangel

Post by barnyangel »

Congratulations, grandpa! Your grandson is adorable and based on your post, I’m sure you are very protective of him. The gifts are great, especially if your daughter and son in law like them. The purple on your daughter’s riffle is very unique. To be honest, not many of my family members own guns, but I believe it’s smart to take safety precautions. However, I never knew people gifted guns on special occasions. When my sister gave birth, I made her the Biggest Welcome Baby Boy Gift Basket that contained blankets, mittens, toys and clothing. She loved it, and that’s what makes a gift special. The thought you put into giving something that you know the receiver will appreciate.
Last edited by barnyangel on Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

Can you return him for cash after Christmas if he stays clean? :shock:
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

Wonderful Christmas presents all around.

That is one lucky baby with a grandpa like you.
Trainee Sophiya

Post by Trainee Sophiya »

barnyangel wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:17 pm Congratulations, grandpa! Your grandson is adorable and based on your post, I’m sure you are very protective of him. The gifts are great, especially if your daughter and son in law like them. The purple on your daughter’s riffle is very unique. To be honest, not many of my family members own guns, but I believe it’s smart to take safety precautions. However, I never knew people gifted guns on special occasions. When my sister gave birth, I made her the best fat burner for men that contained blankets, mittens, toys and clothing. She loved it, and that’s what makes a gift special. The thought you put into giving something that you know the receiver will appreciate.
This looks very good for gifting your beloved ppl.