man banned from EVERY walmart and samsclub in USA for open carry

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

plant.one
Silent But Deadly

man banned from EVERY walmart and samsclub in USA for open carry

Post by plant.one »

man banned from every walmart and samsclub in the nation - no laws were broken by this individual, he was not even issued a ticket. they made an example of him to show off how serious they are about their new Everytown driven open-carry policy

dont be Dicks walmart, dont be Dicks

https://youtu.be/WwPmQfbE_28
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
wildfowler
Silent But Deadly

Re: man banned from EVERY walmart and samsclub in USA for open carry

Post by wildfowler »

It’s already pretty easy for me to voluntarily stay out of that establishment anyway....
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
golfindia
Silent But Deadly

Post by golfindia »

I wouldn't set foot in any Walmart without being armed. They're nothing but dirtbag methhead congregation zones.
TRshootem
Silent But Deadly

Post by TRshootem »

I'm sorry, the open carry thing just plain baffles me...why would you? I schooled one young ninja, carrying his XDM and 3 mags openly, strutting around like a fool. I demonstrated just how easy it was to disarm him and ruin his day. Needless to say, the big oaf had a foul temper, but certainly no idea he was a danger to himself and others. I have carried concealed for years now, no need to advertise my operator status.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

TRshootem wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:42 pm I'm sorry, the open carry thing just plain baffles me...why would you? I schooled one young ninja, carrying his XDM and 3 mags openly, strutting around like a fool. I demonstrated just how easy it was to disarm him and ruin his day. Needless to say, the big oaf had a foul temper, but certainly no idea he was a danger to himself and others. I have carried concealed for years now, no need to advertise my operator status.

i agree - if you can carry concealed, why open carry.

however - there are folks who can legally open carry who cant concealed carry.

the open carry thing is the least of my concerns about walmart - its their partnership with Everytown and Bloomberg (which crafted the open carry policy & the new ammo policy i'm 150% sure) and the subsequent lobbying for the ban of semi-auto rifles thats my line in the sand.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

I open carry from time to time. It just depends on what I’m doing. In other words if I am carrying I the woods and go to town, I don’t bother to change holsters or cover if it’s warm. It’s part of life and I treat it that way.

What I find interesting is depending on what I carry, who pays attention. I often carry a 6” revolver, no one bats an eye. If it’s a 3” single stack auto or 1911, people tend to look. Full size auto and people almost stare.

Almost to the point that an LCP draws more attention than a 6” 44 mag.

People are stupid and react how tv tells them to react, gun owners and non.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
TRshootem
Silent But Deadly

Post by TRshootem »

Yep, hunting/fishing outings and a trip to the store with a revolver I have done as well. With the election year approaching, here in the Capitol, we will be over run by the enlightened warriors of all things anti this or that. The out of state plates and the life style hints are clues to where the money and agenda is going.