SMUS IS BACK TO WORK

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

rebel
Silent But Deadly

SMUS IS BACK TO WORK

Post by rebel »

Congrats buddy! That won't find nuthin' on you :mrgreen: 8)
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
TreeTopFlier
Silent But Deadly

Re: SMUS IS BACK TO WORK

Post by TreeTopFlier »

Too funny, the potentially racist DEMORAT gov doesnt want to step down. Could it be that he dosent want a sexual predator to replace him? Pop some popcorn and watch libtards implode
I build the #TTFPowderStand for the Lee Turret Press

http://www.youtube.com/user/TreeTopFlier
Sithlord
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sithlord »

As a (native) Virginian, I am more upset that the WaPo sat on the story, months before the election. Northam never would have been elected had these come out beforehand, and I directly blame the media.

All this talk about collusion with Russia - our own "news reporting agencies" and "social media" have been colluding with politicians to get them elected.
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »

I am ready Reb. Waiting on the call. Need to go find my STFU mug. There a bunch up there that need to do exactly that.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

TreeTopFlier wrote:Too funny, the potentially racist DEMORAT gov doesnt want to step down. Could it be that he dosent want a sexual predator to replace him? Pop some popcorn and watch libtards implode

no the problem is deeper than that.

he knows his LT gov is almost certainly going to have to step down because of the sexual assault allegations - which are still inside statute of limitations ... he faces real possibility of jail time.

and the AG (3rd in line) came out last week and admitted to wearing blackface back in the daay too - so if the gov has to go down for being a racist for a bad photo - so does the AG. even though the racist stuff is just a cover for the gov's oops on the abortion thing anyway. (want to bet a cold beer that photo was leaked by someone in the DNC?)
watch the domino's fall.

next in line of succession for the gov seat is a conservative republican.... and thats why he's trying to not have to step down. the LT-Gov and AG arent what hes worried about. they dont want to hand over the state to a conservative by default.

its still popcorn worthy though

Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.