Ella's buddy

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

rebel
Silent But Deadly

Ella's buddy

Post by rebel »

Might be crazy, most can't handle one Jack Russel. I now have two, one is 11 weeks old. Little jealousy, some diva stuff on Ella's side. Little man is named Bodie and he has more grit than any dog I have ever seen. Firm believer that if Jacks grew to 75 lbs they would wipe out humanity :mrgreen:
Here they are - wiped out thank God.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
TreeTopFlier
Silent But Deadly

Re: Ella's buddy

Post by TreeTopFlier »

Im not sure we are good enough to deserve dogs. I have a 14 year old schnauzer that is starting to looser her grip on reality. They get senile like we do. I will give her the best golden years I can.
I build the #TTFPowderStand for the Lee Turret Press

http://www.youtube.com/user/TreeTopFlier
ozleux
Silent But Deadly

Post by ozleux »

rebel wrote:Might be crazy, most can't handle one Jack Russel. I now have two, one is 11 weeks old. Little jealousy, some diva stuff on Ella's side. Little man is named Bodie and he has more grit than any dog I have ever seen. Firm believer that if Jacks grew to 75 lbs they would wipe out humanity :mrgreen:
Here they are - wiped out thank God.
If the JRT (Jack Russel Terrorist :lol:) was 75 lbs, they would be the patrol K9 of choice, not the Belgian Malinois :mrgreen:
Malinois, it's French for "Don't get one"
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

I remember the next door neighbor to my Grandparents had a JRT. It was smart. He could tell it to sing and it would start a weird howling sound and made some other strange vocalizations with it. Looking back, it was funny as it could be. He thought he was Bob Segar or something. :lol:
When those totally ignorant of firearms make laws, you end up with totally ignorant firearm laws.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

John A. wrote:I remember the next door neighbor to my Grandparents had a JRT. It was smart. He could tell it to sing and it would start a weird howling sound and made some other strange vocalizations with it. Looking back, it was funny as it could be. He thought he was Bob Segar or something. :lol:
Somehow that seems fitting for Rebel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMzblsYauuQ
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

Nice Rebel.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

dellet wrote:
John A. wrote:I remember the next door neighbor to my Grandparents had a JRT. It was smart. He could tell it to sing and it would start a weird howling sound and made some other strange vocalizations with it. Looking back, it was funny as it could be. He thought he was Bob Segar or something. :lol:
Somehow that seems fitting for Rebel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMzblsYauuQ
Yep, that intro fits me - no doubt. 8)
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
Freedom1973
Silent But Deadly

Post by Freedom1973 »

Great looking pair.
I have a buddy that raises them up in CT. He has always had a couple of well trained hell raisers running around. Great dogs with lots of personality.