United States Supreme Court

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

gds
Silent But Deadly

United States Supreme Court

Post by gds »

For the first time in my life I have really paid attention to the nomination process and the hearings regarding a Nominee for The United States Supreme Court.

As I have listened to, or read or watched these proceedings.

In the beginning, for a short time I believed that Dr. Ford had at some point in her life been assaulted by someone, just not Judge Kavanaugh.

When the Ms Ramirez came out the story seemed implausible.

The Third accusation was simply ridiculous beyond measure. Nothing in that story even sounded plausible, nor did anything that was claimed actually support any type of accusation that Judge Kavanaugh even did anything.

After watching the Dr. Ford Testimony, I no longer believe she was ever assaulted.

Ms. Ramirez story simply lost more and more credibility.

After trying to watch the 3rd accusers interview, her story became even less plausible then it already was.

Without getting into the weeds with all the inconsistencies and obvious bald face lies as well as the complete lack of any evidence. The behavior of the those on the left has been treasonous.

The anger I have felt as Judge Kavanaugh testified, was an anger I have rarely felt in my life.

I hope and pray there are no more stupid last minute shenanigans.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
Mike7.62
Silent But Deadly

Re: United States Supreme Court

Post by Mike7.62 »

Evidently, Joe Mancin D-WV is a "yes" vote, negating the usual Lisa Murkowski RINO-AK "no" vote. Jeff Flake RINO-AZ (aptly named I might add) is a "yes", at least until some other feminazi gets in his face in an elevator, causing him to pull a McLame and "vote his conscience". His statement a couple of days ago tells you everything that you need to know about him. He publicly stated that were he running for office again, he would definitely vote "yes", but since he is not doing so, he will "vote his conscience, as opposed to his constituent's desires". I would guess that he does not want to endanger his position on K St. after he retires from "public service".

This whole thing has been a Shi'ite show from day one, with the introduction of Ms. Ford's accusations at the last moment. One wonders why anyone would want to be involved in this process, given the invective and strain to which it subjects ones family and friends. The bottom line is that all who are running this character assassination of Mr. Kavanaugh are straight out Communists, and would sell their mothers for the party. They will lie, cheat, steal, or murder to get their way, and feel no remorse for doing so. This is what we are dealing with. They want you dead. Not to discuss or debate, but for you to adhere to the party line no matter what. Keep that in mind come 6 November.
rlandry6
Silent But Deadly

Post by rlandry6 »

The lack of tolerance of the left and their unwavering demand for "our way or the highway" unquestioned party loyalty puts them on the same level as ISIS and just as, if not more dangerous. Actually they are more dangerous than ISIS because half of the voters in this country have given them a license to lie, cheat, steal, obstruct, murder and destroy lives with no more than an uncorroborated accusation bought and paid for by people who would destroy us. This is what we are up against now and will be from now on, along with their Soros funded demonstrators and rioters. It's could be a tough road.
If the Congressional Republicans have any aspirations of growing spines, now would be a good time to do so. Grassley made a pathetic showing
Lock & Load...
Bitter Gun Owner
Bitter Clinger
ArmedInfidel
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

Today is going to be a long day.

If there is one thing I am fully aware of is the GOPe ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
Sig220
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sig220 »

I think that the results today could torque those on the far left out of their effin' minds!

I have never seen a smoke and haze, behind the curtains shell game like the left has played on this selection.

You kind of hope that in the aftermath someone on the right, after the confirmation is sealed will twist the nose hairs of those
on the left a little more just to hear them bleat. You want them to pay for their attempt at attempting to destroy our countyr's
process. Maybe the silent majority will rise up again and slap the snowflakes to the curb in mass numbers all across the country
in the mid term elections.

They really don't want to try the "mob rules" and intimidation too far. :shock:
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

I think folks need to think about the strength of a few people involved in this pooch screw.

A lesser man as president, would have asked Kavanaugh to step aside.

A lesser man as Kavanaugh, would have done it on his own.

A lesser women than Ashley would have asked her husband to quit

Daughters Liza and Margaret, without a doubt, have more guts than most senators.

It’s my thinking that without the strength of these five people, the senate leaders would have folded like a cheap suit. The path of the nation was likely altered, simply because of the strength, love and commitment that four people share. Backed up by a bull headed, knuckledragger that loves a good fight.

It’s quite possible, that Liza and Margaret loaned Grassley and McConnell a set of brass balls to use for awhile. I just hope they don’t want them back.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
Freedom1973
Silent But Deadly

Post by Freedom1973 »

Absolutely true, Dellet.
The radicals have really pulled out all the stops to go after Kavanaugh, his family and Trump. I have never seen such a smear campaign in my life. If they get away with this they will do this every time they don't like something. Innocent until PROVEN guilty is one of the cornerstones of our republic.
Kavanaugh and his family have really stood strong in this trial by fire.
I think the American people have seen through this farce by the Left. I think they will end up paying for it in November.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

dellet wrote:I think folks need to think about the strength of a few people involved in this pooch screw.

Daughters Liza and Margaret, without a doubt, have more guts than most senators.

It’s my thinking that without the strength of these five people, the senate leaders would have folded like a cheap suit. The path of the nation was likely altered, simply because of the strength, love and commitment that four people share. Backed up by a bull headed, knuckledragger that loves a good fight.

It’s quite possible, that Liza and Margaret loaned Grassley and McConnell a set of brass balls to use for awhile. I just hope they don’t want them back.
This is so true dellet. I may not 100% agree with President Trump, but i can say I mostly do. I may not agree 100% with Judge kavanahs rulings. But I can say I mostly do. But without a doubt the level of strength and courage to stay strong thru all of this is a rarity.

His wife and daughters have had to endure a level of disgust i thought not even Democrats could go so low with.

If there is one thing i wish he had not done, because he did not need to, was the letter he wrote appologizing for some ,of his comments and actions during the last hearing. He had no reason to apologize. Any man would be even more angry being accused as he was. I cannot say I would be that level headed with thise type of false accusatuon being put on me.

He and his family will remmeber the actions of these horrible people calling themselves representatives of the people.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

gds wrote:
dellet wrote:I think folks need to think about the strength of a few people involved in this pooch screw.

This is so true dellet. I may not 100% agree with President Trump, but i can say I mostly do. I may not agree 100% with Judge kavanahs rulings. But I can say I mostly do. But without a doubt the level of strength and courage to stay strong thru all of this is a rarity.

His wife and daughters have had to endure a level of disgust i thought not even Democrats could go so low with.

If there is one thing i wish he had not done, because he did not need to, was the letter he wrote appologizing for some ,of his comments and actions during the last hearing. He had no reason to apologize. Any man would be even more angry being accused as he was. I cannot say I would be that level headed with thise type of false accusatuon being put on me.

He and his family will remmeber the actions of these horrible people calling themselves representatives of the people.
I kind of disagree about his letter of apology. It showed a certain amount of humble. At least as much as you can have when the apology is basically “I’m sorry that my being right, offended you.”

As for Trump, if I needed to plow a field, move a Howitzer, log a steep hillside or give kids a ride at a birthday party, I wouldn’t expect a race horse or a show horse to do all of those jobs well. Give me a good old fashioned jackass every time.

I have had the honor of seeing him live in a small setting. When he’s off script or camera, it’s a bit different.

I hope to be breathing a bit easier around 5pm est tonight.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

I'll just admit it.

The last accuser is what pushed it too far for me.

I could understand one accuser, but then their accusations fell apart. The "investigation" and pre-requisite with the phony lie detector test with only 2 questions asked on the day they buried her grandmother, didn't do anything to convince me either. Even I know that you have to ask control questions to get a baseline to compare against.

Fast forward to the last letter.

Said (paraphrasing) that the punch was spiked regularly and people were drug raped repeatedly. She knew this.

OK, my one and only question to her would be, if you knew this was a regular occurrence, why would you (or anyone) want to participate or witness that act happening several times??? Why would you not report it to the authorities? Why continue going back to those parties?

That's not logical behavior.

Which leads me to believe that it was a lie all along.

OK, I'm not condoning any sort of unwanted contact, but the man has been his entire adult life as a lawyer and a judge without any kind of disqualifying conflict. No one has accused him of anything prior, and I'm certain that if someone did, it would show up on record regardless of what the outcome was. Even if he had given them an undisclosed settlement, so just knowing that there is nothing showing on the record, the democrats were just doing everything they could to stall, delay, and smear and destroy.

Sickening really.

But having paid attention to politics as long as I have, is not surprising. I believe that most of them are corrupt and self serving. They're drunk on power.
When those totally ignorant of firearms make laws, you end up with totally ignorant firearm laws.