United States Supreme Court

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

AggieJim
Silent Operator

Re: United States Supreme Court

Post by AggieJim »

We can expect an interesting weekend after this vote is complete.

The left will freak out and sprout more parroted stuff .

I don't see anything like this in my rural Central Texas County thankfully.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

dellet wrote:
gds wrote:
dellet wrote:I think folks need to think about the strength of a few people involved in this pooch screw.

A lesser man as president, would have asked Kavanaugh to step aside.

A lesser man as Kavanaugh, would have done it on his own.

A lesser women than Ashley would have asked her husband to quit

Daughters Liza and Margaret, without a doubt, have more guts than most senators.

It’s my thinking that without the strength of these five people, the senate leaders would have folded like a cheap suit. The path of the nation was likely altered, simply because of the strength, love and commitment that four people share. Backed up by a bull headed, knuckledragger that loves a good fight.

It’s quite possible, that Liza and Margaret loaned Grassley and McConnell a set of brass balls to use for awhile. I just hope they don’t want them back.
This is so true dellet. I may not 100% agree with President Trump, but i can say I mostly do. I may not agree 100% with Judge kavanahs rulings. But I can say I mostly do. But without a doubt the level of strength and courage to stay strong thru all of this is a rarity.

His wife and daughters have had to endure a level of disgust i thought not even Democrats could go so low with.

If there is one thing i wish he had not done, because he did not need to, was the letter he wrote appologizing for some ,of his comments and actions during the last hearing. He had no reason to apologize. Any man would be even more angry being accused as he was. I cannot say I would be that level headed with thise type of false accusatuon being put on me.

He and his family will remmeber the actions of these horrible people calling themselves representatives of the people.
I kind of disagree about his letter of apology. It showed a certain amount of humble. At least as much as you can have when the apology is basically “I’m sorry that my being right, offended you.”

As for Trump, if I needed to plow a field, move a Howitzer, log a steep hillside or give kids a ride at a birthday party, I wouldn’t expect a race horse or a show horse to do all of those jobs well. Give me a good old fashioned jackass every time.

I have had the honor of seeing him live in a small setting. When he’s off script or camera, it’s a bit different.

I hope to be breathing a bit easier around 5pm est tonight.
Good point dellet. I still feel he did not need to make it. However it does show a level of humility I definitely don't have.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

Watching the "debate"

The Democrats are insane.

Shummer is speaking and after 3 minutes I had to turn off the sound. He is such a lying piece of garbage.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

Mcconnell is speaking, after that I believe they are taking the vote.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

For 50
Against 48

He is our next SCJ.
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

gds wrote:For 50
Against 48

He is our next SCJ.
Excellent. Now it's time for Ruthie to retire.
Sig220
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sig220 »

bangbangping wrote:
gds wrote:For 50
Against 48

He is our next SCJ.
Excellent. Now it's time for Ruthie to retire.
Yep I believe they have a opening on that "Walk of the Zombies" show for her. :lol:

When she drifts off, it will give Trump 3 picks on the Supreme Court and that will keep the nation safe for a couple of decades.

Hope it torques and tweeks all the lefties and snowflakes that requires a extra shift at the plant to keep up with their meds....or not.
rlandry6
Silent But Deadly

Post by rlandry6 »

I wish I owned stock in the pharmaceutical companies that manufacture seizure medicine. Millions of prescriptions will be written for the Liberals.
Bitter Gun Owner
Bitter Clinger
ArmedInfidel
Mike7.62
Silent But Deadly

Post by Mike7.62 »

They were ALL lying. From Ford, to Ramirez, to Swetnick, all of their Democrat Senate allies, and their lawyers. I hope that charges are brought against Ford for her perjury, and against Feinswine et alii for theirs. Every one of them was lying, but that is what communists do. They lie, cheat, steal, and murder to advance their agenda. This was right out of the "Rules For Radicals" playbook written by Alinsky and used by the Clinton/Obama/Ayers/Dorn Democrat Party from Chicago. If you cannot prevail by the force of your arguments, then attack the person by any means possible.

I agree with Dellet 100% about the backbone shown by Justice Kavanaugh and his family, and for President Trump not bending to the politically correct pressure from the RINO left and the Dems. I sincerely hope that this motivates those interested in restoring the rule of law in this country to get out and vote on 6 November. Believe me when I say this, they want us dead. If they ever get the upper hand again, it will be lights out America.
DutchV
Silent But Deadly

Post by DutchV »

I am happier than a pig in mud. Let the leftists whine all they want. Kavanaugh will be an excellent Justice.

The first accuser's testimony seemed coached. The story had lots of holes. I suppose it's possible that she was actually assaulted at some point, but trying to pin it on Kavanaugh at this date seems too convenient. The next two were laughable. Pure tabloid trash.

Don't forget to vote in November. The lefties are gonna be over-the-top hysterical so we need to do our part.
Making the bad man go away since 1982.