United States Supreme Court

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

dellet
Silent But Deadly

Re: United States Supreme Court

Post by dellet »

You have to wonder if those gals really understand how much history they are now part of.

I’m miles away and feel a piece of it, the last few years will be remembered and talked about for a long time.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

I really feel better about our countries future. This will effect a generation that needs a kick in the ass.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

this is what we need.

and its ironic that the left is going to keep doing it sthing and destroy them in november

this is the best October supprise ever i think.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
blaster
Silent But Deadly

Post by blaster »

rebel wrote:I really feel better about our countries future. This will effect a generation that needs a kick in the ass.
THIS!!!
peace through superior firepower
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

rebel wrote:I really feel better about our countries future. This will effect a generation that needs a kick in the ass.
I sort of feel better. I am very happy for the results of the Supreme Court Makeup.

How ever, reading and watching some of the snowflakes and their reactions, does scare me some. That is how Scalice was shot. Psycho leftist with severe anger management issues.

And that is on display like crazy right now.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
rlandry6
Silent But Deadly

Post by rlandry6 »

It's possible but I would think security would have prevented an unknown psycho being able to enter, commit the crime and pose the body undetected.
I will always think this was carefully orchestrated and carried out by certain factions of the Obama administration and the murder was committed by an Obama plant in an attempt to install another Liberal justice before he left office.
Obama, Holder, and their cronies were far more dangerous to our Republic than anything the Clintons could have concocted. Clinton was all about getting laid and covering it up and sucking money out of his foundation. Obama had aspirations of selling us out to the New World Order and would have had to start with planting Liberal judges in the SCOTUS to begin dismantling the Constitution and Senators who would approve treaties. From day one, none of the Obama dots connected.
Anyone who ever trusted a person who spent over a million dollars to seal what should have been public record is an idiot. His two released fake birth certificates were weak attempts at disclosure at best. You didn't have to be a legal genius to spot the flaws in either of them. I guess I'm still a birther.
Bitter Gun Owner
Bitter Clinger
ArmedInfidel
41Bear
Silent Operator

Post by 41Bear »

If you think that dog and pony show was bad I have a feeling that if the crats win in the midterms it will be much worse. Get out and vote,Please
"Still flying like gypsies, just a little closer to the ground" Trace Adkins