I have to vent.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Dolomite_Supafly
Silent But Deadly

Re: I have to vent.

Post by Dolomite_Supafly »

I’ve been laid up for 10 years. Was a fit, active 37 year old keeping up with people 10 years my junior then the helicopter I was in crashed. That forever changed the lives of my family and I. I can drive, can’t work, walk with crutches and need my wife’s help with most things. Because I have a TBI and I can’t rememver I can’t cook because I have forgotten and almost burned the house down more times than I care to mention.

Then addiction destroyed my family and caused my brother to try to kill us when I quit giving him money when I found out he was using it to buy meth. My mother and father took care of him and in the process forced me out of their lives. My mother even said my brother trying to kill us was our fault because we quit giving him drug money.

Starting 90 days ago I started having some health problems. No energy, can’t stay awake and stay in bed. Literally cannot walk 100 feet without needing to stop and rest. Fall asleep all the time. No idea what is going on but I am afraid it is something a bit more serious this time. I have just started the process of figuring it out.

Hope you get some relief Gary and if you, or anyone, wants to talk give me a call.
WWW.thegunmilitia.com

Come join the militia!
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Re: I have to vent.

Post by plant.one »

ya'll keep your chins up.

thoughts and prayers to those who need them
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.