The New face of the Democrat Party

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Re: The New face of the Democrat Party

Post by plant.one »

at this point, its starting to look like the DNC is rallying around what they have - even if it means propping up an empty suit. they're trying to protect a seat that has been solid blue since time out of mind - or at least the mid 40's....

Joe crowley was a 10 term incumbent who hadn't even had a primary challenger in 14 years.... and some upstart twit knocks him off his throne. He took office in the house for NY back in 99....in NY 7th (before redistricting) So now they gotta work their collective asses off to not lose the seat with her as option 1 for their voter base there.

This is going to be an easy rally cry for the NY GOP to go after - i dunno how successfull it'll be, but they're gonna have to try, just because - and i'm sure the DNC Knows it... they're gonna keep her out front, getting softball interviews, try to coach her on talking points and hope she doesnt have to do more than 1 or 2 substantial debates before November.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
DutchV
Silent But Deadly

Re: The New face of the Democrat Party

Post by DutchV »

Idiots need to learn about a thing called "work" before we end up like Venezuela. Free stuff ain't free - this chick has no idea how to pay for any of her grand ideas, but she's convinced it all ought to be free.
Making the bad man go away since 1982.