The New face of the Democrat Party

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

gds
Silent But Deadly

The New face of the Democrat Party

Post by gds »

This girl is as dumb as a box of rocks. And for some inexplicable reason a hero amongst the Democrats.
Frankly I am surprised the RNC was gutsy enough to put this together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... esJqCF2syg
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Re: The New face of the Democrat Party

Post by rebel »

gds wrote:This girl is as dumb as a box of rocks. And for some inexplicable reason a hero amongst the Democrats.
Frankly I am surprised the RNC was gutsy enough to put this together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... esJqCF2syg
What a dumba$$. What rock did she crawl out from under?
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

New York's 14th District.
She graduated with honors in economics and international relations from the university of Boston.
She has demonstrated profound ignorance on both subjects.
Doesn't say much for the school because she didn't learn a thing.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
blkgunlvr
Senior Silent Operator

Post by blkgunlvr »

Well President Obummer was a community organizer voted "present" 141 times empty suit rock star, so what else do you expect? :|
Dolomite_Supafly
Silent But Deadly

Post by Dolomite_Supafly »

She is able to dazzle those who will vote for her by using the all to familiar catch phrases. Like Pavlov's dog anytime the millennials hear certain catch phrases they start salivating. But that dog is sick with rabies and will bite anyone who gets in their way, both figuratively and literally. Time and time again we see they are not afraid to attack or act out against those who disagree with them. They believe they can kill innocents who have a different opinion.

I have heard and read that most millennials believe every member of the NRA should be killed. They have said anyone who voted for Trump should also be killed. We also have elected members of our government emboldening them by advocating they attack others who have a different opinion. I am starting to worry because one day our government will be run by them. It happened in Portland when that liberal government gave police orders to stand by while the Antifa groups attacked. Imagine that on a nationwide scale, it will shut this country down.

We as gun owners must quit squabbling among ourselves over what should or should not be banned and come together as one otherwise we will all loose our guns and along with that the way to defend ourselves.
WWW.thegunmilitia.com

Come join the militia!
Smurky
Silent Operator
Location: Democratic Peoples Republik of Dane County Wisconsin

Post by Smurky »

A very sad commentary on too many folks that are just sheeple. Too many looking for what the govt is going to give them but not concerned with what they’re giving up to get it. Too many participation trophys going to school and as a result don’t know what accountability and responsibility are. Also don’t understand that some of the best lessons learned are a result of failure. Pick yourself up and get going for God’s sake.

I’ll get off the soapbox now...
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

blkgunlvr wrote:Well President Obummer was a community organizer voted "present" 141 times empty suit rock star, so what else do you expect? :|
Yep.

Very sad.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

Dolomite_Supafly wrote:She is able to dazzle those who will vote for her by using the all to familiar catch phrases. Like Pavlov's dog anytime the millennials hear certain catch phrases they start salivating. But that dog is sick with rabies and will bite anyone who gets in their way, both figuratively and literally. Time and time again we see they are not afraid to attack or act out against those who disagree with them. They believe they can kill innocents who have a different opinion.

I have heard and read that most millennials believe every member of the NRA should be killed. They have said anyone who voted for Trump should also be killed. We also have elected members of our government emboldening them by advocating they attack others who have a different opinion. I am starting to worry because one day our government will be run by them. It happened in Portland when that liberal government gave police orders to stand by while the Antifa groups attacked. Imagine that on a nationwide scale, it will shut this country down.

We as gun owners must quit squabbling among ourselves over what should or should not be banned and come together as one otherwise we will all loose our guns and along with that the way to defend ourselves.
Well said.

I spent my teen years in Portland in the late 80s. I was not as political back then as I am now. But even back then it was obvious to me, how liberal the place was becoming. How a mayor of a city and the CLEO could even allow the garbage to happen that happened with antifa, and continues to happen, simply blows my mind.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »