Coward of Broward County

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Re: Coward of Broward County

Post by plant.one »

honestly thats the least shocking thing i've heard about this so far.

not hard to consider that a young heathen like this could blend into the chaos when you've got a campus of 3000 thats evac'ing form a shooting and then slip away.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
Omega
Silent But Deadly

Post by Omega »

Dolomite_Supafly wrote:
bearcatrp wrote:So you trust Democrat controlled NBC, CBS and NBC. These three spew their democrat views the most. They have their nose so far up the Democrats arses that they don’t know where the Dems end and they begin. I’d trust Donald Duck before those three idiot networks!
Never said I trusted any of those either. Just saying Fox is just as much of an agitator as MSNBC
At least Fox covers stories that all the other MSM doesn't. While I take all news with a grain of salt, I would rather watch them than any other news source, specially my local Fox affiliate, they are almost as anti-Trump as the rest when reporting things.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~
hardcase
Silent But Deadly

Post by hardcase »

The latest news flash is about the ceo of of a failing sporting goods chain using this tradegy to get free cheap shot advertising by way of claiming the moral high ground. Dick^*&%s sporting goods
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

Gee, they stopped selling AR's after Sandy Hook. Didn't realize they had started back BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE SINCE 2013!
You protest with your wallet boys. They ain't got nothing you can't find elsewhere.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
Mike7.62
Silent But Deadly

Post by Mike7.62 »

Here is an eye opener that explains much about the why's and wherefores of the BSO behavior. It is...an amazingly cynical policy aimed at political goals.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -mistakes/
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Post by plant.one »

rebel wrote:Gee, they stopped selling AR's after Sandy Hook. Didn't realize they had started back BECAUSE I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE SINCE 2013!
You protest with your wallet boys. They ain't got nothing you can't find elsewhere.

walmart announced today they're rasing the purchase age for ALL guns and all ammo in their stores to 21 as a company policy.

i'm waiting for the discrimination lawsuits to start. i'm betting there's some lawyers out there who are just salivating to take this to court when some 18 year old hunter trys to buy a bolt action deer rifle from them and gets denied.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

These guys were actually following orders from a Commander, not to go in, but set up a perimeter, believing the shooter was still inside. Commander was following policy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/did-b ... spartanntp
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."