So how cold is it??

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Re: So how cold is it??

Post by plant.one »

a witch flying by today let me touch her tit. It was damn cold. It still way colder than that outside!

woke up to -6 this morning, windchill somewhere between -15 to -20.

Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

I tried Rebel's dime shoot today

300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

emmagee1917 wrote:Currently 65 , looking for a high of 78 . Dropped down to 55 last night . Had to get up and throw a couple more cats on the bed to keep warm .
Chris

Urge to kill.... :mrgreen: :lol:
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

dellet wrote:I tried Rebel's dime shoot today

Because it was cold? Nice nail polish man :mrgreen:
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »

Oh Lord .. Please help me resist the temptation to post a photo of dellet wearing the matching outfit for those nails. :twisted:
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

smustian wrote:

Oh Lord .. Please help me resist the temptation to post a photo of dellet wearing the matching outfit for those nails. :twisted:
It matched the snow camo worn for the shoot.

You guys remember my assistant

300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

Not sure I believe Dellet on that one
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

We are now 3 days of below freezing temps here in Harnett County NC. My big blue F150 4x4 died last spring and my ranger is 2 wheel drive. the ice on our driveway and on my "street" (private dirt road) prevents my little truck from getting out. My wifes Expedition is 4 wheel drive and will grab the ice enough to get to the main road, which is clear.

I have tried working in my shop, which is not heated. But after an hour or so, I can't feel my fingers or toes.

Did some reloading till I ran out of 9mm to reload. To cold to cast. I think I have a box of cast .45 boolits out in the shop. But to cold to go dig thru stuff. :lol:

Got a few guys I promised some holster 2 and have so far only got a few done, simply because of the cold.

I grew up in the northwest, Idaho, Oregon, and Washington, which is one of the many reasons why when I got out of the Army in the mid 90s, I stayed in NC.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
gds
Silent But Deadly

Post by gds »

Working in the swimming pool industry, already have several customers who in their infinite wisdom, even after advising not to. Turned off their equipment and now have broken pipes and equipment. Not a thing I can do about it till it thaws out.
ozleux
Silent But Deadly

Post by ozleux »

gds wrote:Working in the swimming pool industry, already have several customers who in their infinite wisdom, even after advising not to. Turned off their equipment and now have broken pipes and equipment. Not a thing I can do about it till it thaws out.
And yet, "I told you so won't begin to cover it". :lol: I'm sure the complaining will begin as soon as they see the bill.
Malinois, it's French for "Don't get one"