Holy sh&t, are they ever gonna leave?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Jim Timber
Silent But Deadly

Re: Holy sh&t, are they ever gonna leave?

Post by Jim Timber »

smustian wrote:A long as the wife enjoyed them there, you got "good boy" points. Use the points soon though. They expire quickly for men. Just ask her. :lol:
The Mrs. is pretty close to killing her parents for me. I got her back if she does - I'll go on the stand and say I was ready to do it years ago, so she obviously had a good reason. :mrgreen:
https://squareup.com/market/SimpleThreadedDevices
https://www.facebook.com/SimpleThreadedDevices
hardcase
Silent But Deadly

Post by hardcase »

I have to suck-it-up at Christmas time too and be nice.

I was the oldest kid in our family growing up. Typical of my era. Outhouse, bathtub was a big metal #3 washtub with water heated on the stove. Started work at 16. My dad had his own business sanding floors for a living, eventually having 5 crews, did well, worked his-self to death. My sisters all went to college, paid in advance, raised a houseful of liberal, anti-gun kids, the majority of which still live with my sisters that married well, that I have to tolerate at Christmas.

Rebel, I'll swap with you for a Christmas season.
Jim Timber
Silent But Deadly

Post by Jim Timber »

hardcase wrote:I have to suck-it-up at Christmas time too and be nice.

I was the oldest kid in our family growing up. Typical of my era. Outhouse, bathtub was a big metal #3 washtub with water heated on the stove. Started work at 16. My dad had his own business sanding floors for a living, eventually having 5 crews, did well, worked his-self to death. My sisters all went to college, paid in advance, raised a houseful of liberal, anti-gun kids, the majority of which still live with my sisters that married well, that I have to tolerate at Christmas.

Rebel, I'll swap with you for a Christmas season.
I'm game! Sounds like good fun making heads spin and explode. :lol:
https://squareup.com/market/SimpleThreadedDevices
https://www.facebook.com/SimpleThreadedDevices
hardcase
Silent But Deadly

Post by hardcase »

smustian wrote:A long as the wife enjoyed them there, you got "good boy" points. Use the points soon though. They expire quickly for men. Just ask her. :lol:
Thanks for the reminder. Got the urges today today and had to cash in some” good boy” points.
SwampDog_13
Silent But Deadly

Post by SwampDog_13 »

hardcase wrote:
Thanks for the reminder. Got the urges today today and had to cash in some” good boy” points.
I wish my points came that "easy". My inlaws are the type I enjoy shooting the shit with so I have to go digging for those points.
TexasEric
Silent But Deadly

Post by TexasEric »

Earning my good boy points now.

Wife and oldest girl (3 yo) have had the flu since New Years. I had a sinus infection. By the grace of god our youngest daughter (7 mo) did not get sick. My wife now has bronchitis.

Been taking care of the whole house since she has been out of the game. The wife has tried to help, which I am thankful for. I have been working the last few days, washing/folding baby clothes, cooking, making runs to the store for every one, and putting the baby down. When she wakes up at 0 dark thirty 2-4 times a night. I am thawing/making bottles of her milk cause she on meds, which the she over heated at 0130 in morn. The baby hated that shit, and let me know about it. Poor wife and oldest have been coughing their brains out all night.

It’s 320 am now, I am going to get a few hours of sleep before work later in the morning. It is ok, because in a few days life will be back to normal. I truly love the crap out of my family. Gonna sleep like the dead for few hours, thanks for listening to me vent. It is much appreciated.

Wondering what I can spend those points on :twisted: