What type of snack?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

rebel
Silent But Deadly

What type of snack?

Post by rebel »

Curious to know what type of snack everyone felt like after shooting or reloading for their Blackout? I mean, every other stupid subject has been covered, some more than 50 times. So post your snack choice here.
Mine is crepes with a good room temp brie and white wine 8)
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
Ghmann
Silent Operator

Re: What type of snack?

Post by Ghmann »

Miller Lite
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

Maple covered chicken lips on a bed of skunk weed.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

After a few magazines of suppressed subsonics I usually need to have a cigarette..... :mrgreen:

Followed by some pizza and whatever beverage sounds good at the time.
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

dellet wrote:Maple covered chicken lips on a bed of skunk weed.
Not to ask for your secret recipe, but how many grains of syrup do you add?
Do you size your chicken lips before or after the syrup is added?
Which lot of skunk weed?
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Post by L1A1Rocker »

After casting 300blk sub-sonic bullets, I pour the remainder alloy in the pot into a bowl form. Then using my newly cast lead bowl (still hot) I scoop in three large scoops of mint chocolate-chip ice cream.

MMMMMmmmm.
hardcase
Silent But Deadly

Post by hardcase »

Snickers and a glass of milk. Maybe my wife if she is in the mood.
Last edited by hardcase on Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

rebel wrote:
dellet wrote:Maple covered chicken lips on a bed of skunk weed.
Not to ask for your secret recipe, but how many grains of syrup do you add?
Do you size your chicken lips before or after the syrup is added?
Which lot of skunk weed?
First you rough cut the chicken lips to size and dry tumble with stainless steel washers. This cleans and removes any rough edges from the lips.

Then place the lips in a ziplock back with cornhola oil and shake until the lips are well lubed, and you're ready to size and shape the lips.

Size and shape the lips in your press

Trim lips to size for length

Trim and chamfer the to lip opening for easy insertion.

Now for the tricky part, this is the Shake and bake method. Use a different ziplock bag than the one used for lube and fill with maple sugar. Shake the lips in the sugar until a nice even coat is applied, then place on a toaster oven pan and bake at 425 for about 3 minutes. Depending on altitude you might need to adjust your minutes of cooking.

You can also anneal the sugar to the lips. Either using a propane torch and quickly melting the sugar to the lips, or building a lip annealing machine(plans are available on Utube).

Now that the lips are prepared, let them cool while you prepare the skunk weed. Some states skunk weed grows wild and can be harvested, some staes require a doctors prescription and there are still some places where it needs to be purchased on the black market. How you get it is up to you and like many recipes available on the net, you need to know your state and local laws. Also be aware that this recipe works for me and may not work for you, or could be dangerous or even fatal.

Being a fan of organic vegetation I pick my skunk weed from my own garden fresh. I like to roll my own. The leaves are diced into small strips 1.350" wide and 2.250" long. Place one chicken lip on each piece of weed and arrange them 30 to a plate for faster serving. Multiple plates can be linked together. I like this method better than the plates that hold 100 servings. Chicken lips are heavier than other lips and the weight of 100 lips makes them hard to carry and they never seem to feed properly.

This snack is growing in popularity and has recently been adopted by many special units. I am sure if you serve it at your next party it will be a hit. Please obey all state, local and federal laws regarding the transport of this delicious snack.
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »

dellet..... I hope Rebel took the 30 minutes he would need to read down to the part where you say "adopted by "SPECIAL" units". You hooked him right there. For the southern people here, we describe Rebel as "special" then follow that with "Bless his heart". :lol: Northerners have no clue but we southerners know what it means.
steven11b
Silent But Deadly

Post by steven11b »

A cigar and some Ranger IPA.
Life is hard but its harder if your stupid-John Wayne