Darwin Awards

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

jwb47
Silent But Deadly

Re: Darwin Awards

Post by jwb47 »

do you think somebody is putting a little to much bleach in the gene pool ?
mrgein
Silent But Deadly

Post by mrgein »

no, as our population increases the amount of idiots increase defacto. Eugenics just doesnt work. Eugenics assumes geniuses produce geniuses. this is not how genetics work. 2 complete and total dipsh!ts can have a genius child. unfortunately, the genetic mapping that creates geniuses is apparently less prevalent than idiot genetic mapping.
dillon 650xl
AAC 16" upper
AAC NiB full auto BCG
Raptor CH
KAC URX3.1 13.5"
Ambush lower
Geissele SSA trigger
Savvy Sniper Quad Dual QD sling
IMR 4227
Hornady Custom Dies
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

mrgein wrote:as our population increases the amount of idiots increase defacto.
...and half the population have below average intelligence.

(Before anyone corrects me...yes, I know that technically half are below the median, not the average. However, given a Gaussian distribution and large population, the two should be nearly identical. Besides, half the population doesn't understand the word "median.")
mrgein
Silent But Deadly

Post by mrgein »

bangbangping wrote:
mrgein wrote:as our population increases the amount of idiots increase defacto.
...and half the population have below average intelligence.

(Before anyone corrects me...yes, I know that technically half are below the median, not the average. However, given a Gaussian distribution and large population, the two should be nearly identical. Besides, half the population doesn't understand the word "median.")
hell, i would have said around 60-70% are borderline retarded.
dillon 650xl
AAC 16" upper
AAC NiB full auto BCG
Raptor CH
KAC URX3.1 13.5"
Ambush lower
Geissele SSA trigger
Savvy Sniper Quad Dual QD sling
IMR 4227
Hornady Custom Dies
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

mrgein wrote:no, as our population increases the amount of idiots increase defacto. Eugenics just doesnt work. Eugenics assumes geniuses produce geniuses. this is not how genetics work. 2 complete and total dipsh!ts can have a genius child. unfortunately, the genetic mapping that creates geniuses is apparently less prevalent than idiot genetic mapping.
OMG - gein is a scientist! :lol: JK and completely agree. The problem is you can be below average IQ and still have a buttload of common sense, Which actually makes you smart. My father has conducted thousands of IQ tests on young folks in his long career and found most of the tests are flawed. Most tests focus on conceptual ideas and hard facts that "should have been learned" by a certain age according to a certain set of experts. No test has a picture of an alligator, mouth open, with a 1000 bucks laying in the back of it's throat, with the question underneath - How do you get the 1000 bucks? We would all be surprised at the answers if this question was asked of folks aged 18 - 25 all across the country. The guy you would think would be the dumbest hillbilly/redneck in the world will probably answer this question correctly and score a 78 average on a barrage of different IQ tests.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
idaho.jon
Silent But Deadly

Post by idaho.jon »

rebel wrote: No test has a picture of an alligator, mouth open, with a 1000 bucks laying in the back of it's throat, with the question underneath - How do you get the 1000 bucks? We would all be surprised at the answers if this question was asked of folks aged 18 - 25 all across the country. The guy you would think would be the dumbest hillbilly/redneck in the world will probably answer this question correctly and score a 78 average on a barrage of different IQ tests.
That has got to be the best example of an intelligence test I have ever heard! That's a job interview level question right there. :mrgreen:
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

Thank you sir and I have used that when interviewing :lol:
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
BlkBeard
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlkBeard »

rebel wrote:Thank you sir and I have used that when interviewing :lol:
a 300Blk to the brain bucket, take the tail and then the grand.

Do I get the job ??? :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Don't need the job, but seriously need to get me some fresh gator tail ... Mmmmm :twisted:

Sux that all I can get here is frozen at this time of year .........

ETA> Got so hungry I forgot the original topic .... My absolute all time favorite Darwin award was also the first time it was given to someone who lived. The guy who walked up to the ball washer at a golf course and put his pair in joking around and a guy walked by and mashed the plunger. Even though he lived they bent the rules as he couldn't reproduce and dilute the gene pool
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: In Dog Beers....... I've Only Had One
Jim Timber
Silent But Deadly

Post by Jim Timber »

I was thinking .22 mag to the back of the head, sell the hide, eat the tail, and count my money. :lol:

If you have to keep the gator alive, a 6x6 with two big hillbillies on either end - stick it in his mouth, have the boy's push down when he bites which will pin his bottom jaw and you reach in the gap to take yer money.

Our only gator café closed a couple years back. Sure would like some more gator. Mmmm
https://squareup.com/market/SimpleThreadedDevices
https://www.facebook.com/SimpleThreadedDevices
monzahunter
Silent But Deadly

Post by monzahunter »

Jim Timber wrote:I was thinking .22 mag to the back of the head, sell the hide, eat the tail, and count my money. :lol:

If you have to keep the gator alive, a 6x6 with two big hillbillies on either end - stick it in his mouth, have the boy's push down when he bites which will pin his bottom jaw and you reach in the gap to take yer money.

Our only gator café closed a couple years back. Sure would like some more gator. Mmmm

There was a Gator café in Mpls?
a skateboard, piece of toast, and two minutes of angle
www.jbsfirearms.com