National universal pistol permit recognition!!!

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

cwlongshot
Silent But Deadly

National universal pistol permit recognition!!!

Post by cwlongshot »

Legislation for Universal Recognition of State Concealed Weapon Permits and an Interim Federal Concealed Weapon Permit

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petit ... n-permit-0

Please go the link, sign it, and pass it along to your concealed carry and shooting buddies.

The immediate hurdle is to get the first 150 signatures. The petition cannot be found on search engines or by searching through the petitions until we reach that number.

If we get enough signatures then Obama will have to issue a public response.

Thanks for helping the effort!
A Bolt, Single Shot and a few M$Rs

Join me on RUMBLE! Https://rumble.com/user/cwlongshot

https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

I PROUDLY SUPPORT LAW ENFORCEMENT & OUR TROOPS
certifiable
Silent But Deadly

Re: National universal pistol permit recognition!!!

Post by certifiable »

The wife and I both signed and confirmed email address
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.
If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

Abraham Lincoln
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

Done and passed on!
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
QuietMike
Silent But Deadly

Post by QuietMike »

With obama in office???

Yeah right.
realtreehunter
Silent But Deadly

Post by realtreehunter »

Done, signed this too since I was there! :lol:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... 2-and-1924
bangbangping
Silent But Deadly

Post by bangbangping »

Mixed feelings on this. As much as I'd like my CHL to be valid in every state, I'm a states rights guy. I don't like the feds demanding things of the states even though I may be in favor of whatever the thing is.

As for the white house petition itself, it's just a feel good thing. If you get enough signatures, one of Obama's lackeys will post a response stating why it's not a good idea. It will accomplish exactly nothing other than you force somebody to type a paragraph and post it on the web. I don't see the point.

What may make a difference is writing your governor, attorney general, and state congress and ask them to follow Texas's lead in reciprocity agreements. There are only about five states with which Texas has no agreement at all. We have unilateral agreements with Washington, California, Nevada, and several northeast states, meaning citizens of those states may carry in Texas even though they won't grant us the same favor. Reciprocity with all the rest. There really is no need for the Feds to get involved. Just have your governor call my governor. :mrgreen:
steven11b
Silent But Deadly

Post by steven11b »

bangbangping wrote:Mixed feelings on this. As much as I'd like my CHL to be valid in every state, I'm a states rights guy. I don't like the feds demanding things of the states even though I may be in favor of whatever the thing is.

As for the white house petition itself, it's just a feel good thing. If you get enough signatures, one of Obama's lackeys will post a response stating why it's not a good idea. It will accomplish exactly nothing other than you force somebody to type a paragraph and post it on the web. I don't see the point.

What may make a difference is writing your governor, attorney general, and state congress and ask them to follow Texas's lead in reciprocity agreements. There are only about five states with which Texas has no agreement at all. We have unilateral agreements with Washington, California, Nevada, and several northeast states, meaning citizens of those states may carry in Texas even though they won't grant us the same favor. Reciprocity with all the rest. There really is no need for the Feds to get involved. Just have your governor call my governor. :mrgreen:
I am all for states rights to self govern, until the state takes away your rights as per the constitution. No state should be able to pass laws infringing on any right granted from the bill of rights and if they do that is when I feel the U.S gov't should be intervening and ensuring that these rights are protected from Hawaii to NY.
Life is hard but its harder if your stupid-John Wayne
golfindia
Silent But Deadly

Post by golfindia »

A nationwide registry of gun owners? No thanks.

If you live in a state with gun laws you don't like, move, or take action within your state to make changes.

As a wise person once told me, " there's no use in all of us suffering".

This Congress couldn't pass wind after a bean burrito anyway.
stengun
Senior Silent Operator

Post by stengun »

Howdy,
QuietMike wrote:With obama in office???

Yeah right.
You do realize that in the history of the USA President Obama is the only POTUS that has signed into law a Federal Law that that's Pro 2nd Amendment, right?

In Feb. 2011 a Federal Law went into effect that allows CCW permit holders to carry a concealed handgun in National Parks.

This law was passed by a Democratic controlled Congress and signed into law by President Barack Obama (D).

Since this law went into effect I have CCWed on over 2 dozen NP including Gettysburg, Arlington Cemetery and my little hometown of Hot Springs National Park.

What has the GOP accomplished that's Pro 2A?

That's right......... Nothing.

Paul
I'm so Liberal that I work at the Bill & Hillary National Airport!!!
Sharkbite
Silent But Deadly

Post by Sharkbite »

Done. Not much hope, but long overdue