a neat way to conceal a gun room

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

plant.one
Silent But Deadly

a neat way to conceal a gun room

Post by plant.one »

http://ifunny.co/fun/ICCoRanm2

yes i know its absolutely wasted space for a desk, but use your imagination!
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
danner
Silent But Deadly

Re: a neat way to conceal a gun room

Post by danner »

That's awesome! :mrgreen:
Someone who is ruled by the "discretion" of another is, to that extent, a slave.
BadKarmaZeroSix
Silent But Deadly

Post by BadKarmaZeroSix »

It would probably be a dead giveaway when most of my books are about firearms and reloading, but no gunsafe is around...lol
"Of course I'm carrying a gun. It's where I keep my bullets".
Swat50
Silent But Deadly

Post by Swat50 »

Unless the books are fake that is a lot of weight to be hanging .and wheels on the floor are a dead giveaway.

Neat idea though.
16" Sota arms upper W/ Adams piston, 80% lower.
AAC H&R single shot.
16" MGM barreled Contender.
Ruger American Ranch.
16" SS Sota Arms upper, For Sale.
That's just the 300 AAC 's
JeffWard
Silent But Deadly

Post by JeffWard »

I can't wait to build my own house...

Most of my walls and door will be sliding. I'll be able to open/close most areas to make a 1500sqft house FEEL like it's much bigger. Plus it will have his and hers walk-in closets. My walk-in closet will be concrete block with a reinforced steel-clad door, and 3 deadbolts...

JW
Guns are tools designed for dirty work both competitive and defensive. If I meet someone with a well worn gun, I hope their barrel is pointed the same direction as mine if the lead starts flying...
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

JeffWard wrote:I can't wait to build my own house...

Most of my walls and door will be sliding. I'll be able to open/close most areas to make a 1500sqft house FEEL like it's much bigger. Plus it will have his and hers walk-in closets. My walk-in closet will be concrete block with a reinforced steel-clad door, and 3 deadbolts...

JW
Does it bother you that much when she wears your clothes? :mrgreen:
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »

dellet wrote:

JW
At least we know now who wears the pants in the family. Jeff just gets tired of being told which pair to put on. :lol:
Guest762
Silent But Deadly

Post by Guest762 »

At a buddy of mines house you open a cabinet door in the kitchen and there is another door covered with mops and brooms that just looks like the back of the cabinet. Behind that is two bedrooms and a bath. With the layout of the house you would never know it was there.
JeffWard
Silent But Deadly

Post by JeffWard »

smustian wrote:
dellet wrote:

JW
At least we know now who wears the pants in the family. Jeff just gets tired of being told which pair to put on. :lol:
My "work clothes" consist of shorts and t-shirts... since I own a Personal Training Studio! I live in Florida, so I own ONE jacket. I don't need a lot of closet space. I figure one wall for clothes, and 2 for guns...

JW
Guns are tools designed for dirty work both competitive and defensive. If I meet someone with a well worn gun, I hope their barrel is pointed the same direction as mine if the lead starts flying...
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

I love my hidden gun room. Knowing the "boys" are relatively secure gives me piece of mind. Leave a couple of sacrificial beaters laying around for the average thief to pick up and keep them from looking to hard. My room is in steel reinforced concrete, steel door, reinforced dead bolt , 2000 pound mag-lock with remote switch and the "hider panel has a steel bar lock than is set into concrete about 6 inches.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.