Traveling to Colorado with rifle and magazines?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Carolinalogcrafter

Re: Traveling to Colorado with rifle and magazines?

Post by Carolinalogcrafter »

Chaffee County. I am coming up to perform two marriages. One is my sister and the other is a good friend. It should be a fun time. Just in time for the changing of the colors, I have missed seeing the Aspens change. It is always a beautiful sight.
Gunner220
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Gunner220 »

Carolinalogcrafter wrote:I plan on going to Colorado and I am wondering about bringing standard capacity magazines(30) with me. Will I be breaking the law? Anyone know the rules? It is hard to find the rules. Thanks!
Just don't shave, roll yourself some pipe tobacco cigs {even if you don't smoke} and call everybody "dude". You'll be fine.
Carolinalogcrafter

:lol: I hear everyone has gone "Granola". Especially since the legalization of the wacky weed. Medical and otherwise.
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

Carolinalogcrafter wrote::lol: I hear everyone has gone "Granola". Especially since the legalization of the wacky weed. Medical and otherwise.

Naw, thats just Boulder.....
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

Carolinalogcrafter

It was always Boulder since the dawn of time. Just don't smoke inside any building or even outside in some places. I hear someone is going up on two felonies for killing a rodent that killed his cat. Any truth?
VENT625
Silent But Deadly

Post by VENT625 »

Carolinalogcrafter wrote:It was always Boulder since the dawn of time. Just don't smoke inside any building or even outside in some places. I hear someone is going up on two felonies for killing a rodent that killed his cat. Any truth?

Getting the death penalty.....
"Trust me...I know what I'm doing."

Carolinalogcrafter

No kidding we can shoot them out the back window of the liquor/gun store in town. You can go in and pick up a fifth of Jack and a box of bullets and if your background has cleared you can pick up your gun at the same time. I wish I could find the picture I had but I can't damn...