Might be BS but I was told by a FBI friend.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

tater

Might be BS but I was told by a FBI friend.

Post by tater »

Now. I am not claiming this to be carved in stone. A young man who graduated with my Son, who is a FBI agent told me Face to Face that the AR15 said to have been used at Sandy Hook was in the trunk of his Mothers car with a shotgun. There was no long guns used in the School. There were no .223 shell casings in the school. There were 4, not 2 handguns found in the school. My question to him was why has none of this come out. His reply was "Pop, I can't answer that. ???????????????? WTH.
talonxracer
Silent But Deadly

Re: Might be BS but I was told by a FBI friend.

Post by talonxracer »

Because it didnt conform to narrative to support their planned gun grab, the left is absolutely scared of "assault weapons" and the sheeple swallow every bit of the media disinformation,,,what about the second shooter that was caught on video from a helicopter being taken down in the woods behind the school????
I took an Oath to preserve protect and defend the Constitution, I never took an oath to defend the Govt!!!
firedavis
Silent But Deadly

Post by firedavis »

NBC reported it at one time but havent heard anything else since. Thats what pisses me off about this whole thing.
KingIX
Silent But Deadly

Post by KingIX »

I wont go into details as to how or what happened or may have happened

But the night of the shooting the info you just spoke of was told to our
department as well.. funny how the story changes

Sandy hook exposed on youtube touched it
i think the govt has taken it down now
imyomama
Silent But Deadly

Post by imyomama »

-------------------------------------------------------
"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" --- Clint Eastwood --- The Outlaw Josey Wales
ArmOnFire

Post by ArmOnFire »

the other weird thing was that POTUS was scheduled to have a news conference like an hour or so after it was reported that there was a shooting before any of the details came out....BLK?
RMcDonald
Senior Silent Operator

Post by RMcDonald »

Lest we forget the UK passed sweeping gun control after an elementary school shooting...
talonxracer
Silent But Deadly

Post by talonxracer »

Every mass shooting in recent years has been performed by individuals embracing radical leftist views, not a single conservative or tea party type, and every single one was on or recently came off psychotropic drugs. The left create the demons and then blame everyone else for what they do.
I took an Oath to preserve protect and defend the Constitution, I never took an oath to defend the Govt!!!
elitejake
Silent Operator

Post by elitejake »

The death of the 20 kids is tragic. The death of the adults is tragic. The death of our rights is criminal. We have a government that acts with impunity "on behalf" of us citizens. How can we stop the reduction of our rights? By a vote in two or four years? Ya that's a bit late. I don't have the answer.

The media shows what it wants to. Not the truth. Now if you speak out with a different story of what happened you are a conspiracy theorist. The real truth dies all the time to forward agendas of government. God help us if this continues. What's next... Toilet paper tax?

Just my 2C rant.
tater

Post by tater »

I really don't understand one aspect of all this. After a tragic happening like this the talking heads, Oprah, Dr. Phil, and all the rest are tearing peoples doors down to get them on the air. I haven't seen any of this gonig on, unless I just missed it. I hate TV anyway. But the simple thought of our Government covering up facts, or allowing something like this to happen for a gun grab sickens me.