300 Black Out Large Lead Bullet Reliability

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Re: 300 Black Out Large Lead Bullet Reliability

Post by plant.one »

Kamsmoogs wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:30 am I would use a fibre reactive dye like procion MX as it will last longer and be a better colour vibrance, tho it is more expensive than rit and dylon types
what does this have to do with anything in this thread?

ru hittin the sauce a little heavy and think you're on another forum?
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
tallburnedmidget
Silent But Deadly

Post by tallburnedmidget »

plant.one wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:43 pm
Kamsmoogs wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:30 am I would use a fibre reactive dye like procion MX as it will last longer and be a better colour vibrance, tho it is more expensive than rit and dylon types
what does this have to do with anything in this thread?

ru hittin the sauce a little heavy and think you're on another forum?
Hahhaha I think that may be a bot account. I thought I saw another weird post from that user.
GunFunZS
Silent But Deadly

Post by GunFunZS »

A lot of forums have a filter that requires several posts before links. So I think one of the new generation of bots has a simple script that borrows text from random forums from people with low post count, so it would likely be generic "hey new user here" type posts. Some of it would pass as legit in any forum, and some of it would need context.

That way the bot can sometimes look like a real person by using things that real people have said somewhere, then pass the intro period then start spamming.