Expanding My Business into the AR Market

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

A-Game
Silent But Deadly

Expanding My Business into the AR Market

Post by A-Game »

I have been working extremely hard the last year to start my business, get it off the ground, and determine what will help feed my family, my passion, my patriotic nature, my need to give something back, and my legacy to my children. The firearms business is saturated with dealers, AR-15s, the next greatest widget, fad, or mall ninja tactical gear. God Bless capitalism and the free market.

I loved working in the medical field and I spent the better part of a decade saving lives, educating, and serving my local community. I was part priest, part healer, part counselor, part teacher, and all learner. I had a motorcycle accident two years ago that changed all that. I decided a career change was necessary and that I didn't want to spend my children's childhood in advanced degree programs, missing out on what makes life worth living. I networked and through much prayer, fasting, and support from my wife apprenticed to one of this countries top minds in firearm coating application, FAL/L1A1 builders, AK builders, and HK builders. It was an opportunity that has opened my eyes and an education you cannot buy at a Gunsmithing school. During this time I have networked and met some representatives from some cool companies.
I am not a wealthy individual to jump into a 5,000 sq ft fully furnished shop but that is a goal.

I am excited to partner with manufacturers that have a demand for excellence. If a part is Made in America I will proudly label it. If a part I sell is imported I will list that. I will not mislead anyone with a "cheap deal" to buy a substandard part in a firearm. I will be releasing parts one by one on my website and list them in the classifieds section. You can find me at select Gun Shows in Arizona and I will travel to surrounding states for shows. I have decided to not sell some manufacturers products because of known quality, reliability, or functional issues. My goal is for EVERY single one of my customers to receive exactly what I promise to deliver. A product that is reliable, tough enough, and of exacting standards that you can depend on it to save your life or the life of a loved one.

This may cause me not to become a wealthy man because there is a vast number of people that want a product that is extremely cheap and may or may not work. I want my name and reputation to be known for bringing a brand to market that won't disappoint.

No gimmicks, no hokey stuff, no substandard products. Quality, integrity, honesty and a knowledge base from experts will be available to educate and inform.

I have been a photographer for 13 years and I was published in 2009. I will have a list of services offered on my website as well as what I intend to offer soon.

My companies name is Offensive Action Systems. You can email me directly at [email protected]
Industry Pro Staff for Dynamic Research Technologies When One Shot is All You Get www.drtammo.com https://www.facebook.com/drtammo/
Join the Revolution http://youtube.com/watch?v=3_Xnx3BFuLk
L1A1Rocker
Silent But Deadly

Re: Expanding My Business into the AR Market

Post by L1A1Rocker »

Wish you the best of luck in your endeavor.
A-Game
Silent But Deadly

Post by A-Game »

L1A1Rocker wrote:Wish you the best of luck in your endeavor.

Thank you!
Industry Pro Staff for Dynamic Research Technologies When One Shot is All You Get www.drtammo.com https://www.facebook.com/drtammo/
smustian
Silent But Deadly

Post by smustian »

Good luck in the business venture. Make sure that you put your website on the board when available. SIL is planning a new build soon. You might have something I could suggest to him. :wink
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

Good Luck!
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
TreeTopFlier
Silent But Deadly

Post by TreeTopFlier »

Best of luck to you sir!
I build the #TTFPowderStand for the Lee Turret Press

http://www.youtube.com/user/TreeTopFlier
hardcase
Silent But Deadly

Post by hardcase »

I wish you the best as well. Your enthusiasm will make a difference. In my youth, I was where you are. Just don't get beat down by the cheap @#%$. I have read where as much as 40% of buyers are not happy unless the seller is hurting a bit in the transaction. These are the ones to discard, i.e. kick the dust off your feet and move on.
Nic56
Silent But Deadly

Post by Nic56 »

I'm certainly interested in hearing about your products and services. Best of luck to you.
300BLK AR-15 with 10.5" Noveske barrel (1:7 pistol length gas)

300BLK 16" AAC Handi Rifle (1:7 twist)

300BLK 16" AR-15 with 16" PSA FN barrel upper (1:8 pistol length gas)
A Boy Named Sue
Senior Silent Operator

Post by A Boy Named Sue »

Good luck man
The time calls for dark men to do dark things.
Do not be afraid to lead them to it.
A-Game
Silent But Deadly

Post by A-Game »

Thanks for the encouragement guys! It takes a lot of money to start out and I've been saving for years for this. I'm looking forward to have full service AR coating available in the near future. It adds a depth of enjoyment that is worth the added expense. In the meantime the retail parts is my main focus at the moment while we can enjoy the ease of parts availability.

I have a good friend who builds precision bolt guns. He has a great deal on building a AR-15 with a combination of Aero Precision lower and XYZ rest of rifle for less than 500 with a quad rail. It isn't meant for anything but the casual range shooter who shoots a couple hundred rounds a year. That fits the market for him. He has sold 15 this week. Very very honest and nice guy.

It just isn't my business model. If you pick up a weapon built with parts I sell I want you to have 150% confidence it will go bang every time you pull the trigger. I don't want parts breaking when you need it most.

I am working up a limited time group buy right now for board members. It's my way to say thank you and pay it forward. I'll have details ironed out soon.