Military Discount @ Optics Planet

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

rlandry6
Silent But Deadly

Military Discount @ Optics Planet

Post by rlandry6 »

They are offering 10-40% TO LE and military, including ex-military, depending on the brand. The discount on Vortex is 40%. Not a bad deal. Usually military discounts only apply to active duty. I got a Vortex Venom red dot for $197.
Bitter Gun Owner
Bitter Clinger
ArmedInfidel
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Re: Military Discount @ Optics Planet

Post by John A. »

Congratulations. Optics planet tends to have items drop shipped and appears to seldom keep very much inventory on hand. This could delay you getting your stuff in a timely manner. That's why I stopped shopping with them. Took almost 3 weeks to get a charging handle from them. No kidding.

But I wanted to take a minute and thank you for your service.
When those totally ignorant of firearms make laws, you end up with totally ignorant firearm laws.
rlandry6
Silent But Deadly

Re: Military Discount @ Optics Planet

Post by rlandry6 »

Sorry to hear of your issues with Optics Planet. I've ordered a lot of glass from them and have never had an issue with delivery times, incorrect orders, or any other problems. They did tell me that the Vortex Red Dot was on back order and that it would be shipped to me sometime in September. They were up front with that and I'm OK with it as I'm not in a screaming hurry for it. I have enough projects going on to keep me busy for a while.
Bitter Gun Owner
Bitter Clinger
ArmedInfidel