Nutnfancy

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

steven11b
Silent But Deadly

Nutnfancy

Post by steven11b »

I used to like this guy few years back, but seems like he really thinks hes the expert at everything. After a video he posted a while ago about SPR type Ar15's he lost me, as he acted as if everything he said was the end all be all.

Now he posts this video, using what I would call plinking ammo and complaining about reliablitlity and accuracy.
He even makes a comment along the lines of not wanting to "tinker" with the rifle to get it to run reliably. Funny how across my 3 rifles and a few others I have helped people build I havent had to do anything special to get 100% funtion.

He even talks about handloading and that you cannot depend on it to be 100% reliable. I can actually say I have had more factory loaded rounds fail then handloads. And to add on that I can count on my two hands how many rounds I have handloaded that FTF across over a dozen calibers and thousands of rounds.
https://youtu.be/Wm2TEsoEKws
Life is hard but its harder if your stupid-John Wayne
gds
Silent But Deadly

Re: Nutnfancy

Post by gds »

Like most of these YouTube know it alls, I find most of there content useless.
Yes, I am a Baptist, and yes I carry a gun. You might think I carry a gun because I don't trust God. Well you would be wrong. I have complete faith in my Lord. It is mankind I have no trust in
DoubleJ
Silent But Deadly

Post by DoubleJ »

I didn't have a half hour to apply, and he comes off snarky, but what I saw wasn't super inaccurate. It's not a 700 yard round, but it's a great CQB round with a short barrel and a can. As for unreliability, every gun is different, mine runs great, but I did have to change the recoil spring. He did put some words on top claiming the 7.62 x 39 vs 300blk is no contest due to the 39s case capacity advantage, but he missed the bullet selection for the blk, so he's wrong there. I had honestly forgotten about that guy till this post, haven't seen his YT channel in forever.
I do not reply to posts with horrific grammar errors.

I do not reply to posts concerning the case mouth dent.
DutchV
Silent But Deadly

Post by DutchV »

Somebody is watching the videos, and that's all that matters to him. Never thought he was particularly well-informed on any topic.
Making the bad man go away since 1982.
tallburnedmidget
Silent But Deadly

Post by tallburnedmidget »

I haven't watched the video and don't plan on it. I wonder if this guy is part of the typical Dallas area gun community. I can almost guarantee you that if you walk into a gun store in my part of TX that they would have the "superior" knowledge and basically tell YOU what YOU should buy instead of what you came in for!

I love how good our online community is here and hope we continue to stay so much better than the typical group of yahoos I run into lol :D
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

Looks like he's sitting on a fire ant nest. He's a wanker.
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
John A.
Silent But Deadly

Post by John A. »

rebel wrote:Looks like he's sitting on a fire ant nest. He's a wanker.
Wanker?

Round here, we just call them "damn yankees".
When those totally ignorant of firearms make laws, you end up with totally ignorant firearm laws.
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Post by rebel »

I try to get creative John. A "damn yankee" is one that moved down here and stayed, I think wanker is a forum appropriate term. Richard cranium would be another 8)
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.
pd_3307
Senior Silent Operator

Post by pd_3307 »

I find it hard to listen to a review from someone who fails to reload anything for it and complains about accuracy from ammo. I havent seen any AK variants produce the accuracy we get out of the 300. Im sure someone has but not nearly as easy or often i suppose. I thought my 300 blk ar15 was awesome when i first got it. Then i bought a cva 300 for $200 and loved how quiet and accurate i could load subs, then i bought a remy 700 blk, and now i love it even more. Its a reloaders dream to me. If i didnt have a suppressor or reload for it, i probably never wouldve bought one. I dont know of any other cartridge that can produce the subsonic accuracy and quietness that yall have squeezed out of the cartridge....except maybe 22lr in a way. I hate when people compare it. In my mind it wasnt meant to be compared to anything or "beat" anything so to speak. Reading and learning about the 300 whisper gave me more insight and appreciation for the other qualities of this cartridge that may youtube reviews clearly dont understand. More bullets for us...keep your third world guns nutnfancy (jk i like ak variants guys). End of rant.
Scratch
Silent But Deadly

Post by Scratch »

I watched a couple of his videos at first. He comes off pretty arrogant and know it all to me. I stopped watching a long time ago because I got sick of hearing his opinions for 40 minutes on average. I'll never watch his videos again because he likes to hear himself talk too much.