Share some pictures of your stuff.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade

Jim Timber
Silent But Deadly

Re: Share some pictures of your stuff.

Post by Jim Timber »

Rooter Pig asked me to post these for him.

12" Wilson Combat barrel with 12.5" SLR handguard sporting a 300BLK STD

Looks like he's doing some catfish fishing too. :mrgreen:
https://squareup.com/market/SimpleThreadedDevices
https://www.facebook.com/SimpleThreadedDevices
cwlongshot
Silent But Deadly

Post by cwlongshot »

SwampDog_13 wrote:Nothing special but I just thought these looked cooler than the other side of the pillow so I shared. Carolina brass set me up with some of their nickel plated brass to go along with my maker 200 Rex's.
I also use jars for my surplus bullets!! I find that Salsa jars are about perfect!

How do you like the Accubonds? I have used them in my 35 Whelen and like them allot there. I know Nosler recommends them for the blk.. but wonder if thats for real reasons or just because they are 125 grs...

MERRY Christmas!

CW
A Bolt, Single Shot and a few M$Rs

Join me on RUMBLE! Https://rumble.com/user/cwlongshot

https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

I PROUDLY SUPPORT LAW ENFORCEMENT & OUR TROOPS
SwampDog_13
Silent But Deadly

Post by SwampDog_13 »

Yea I've got jars of all types holding my bullet supplies, really like how easy it makes finding what I'm looking for.

Those are actually nosler varmageddon 110's with a glow tip that I got a bunch of on sale as blems, but they have been one heck of an accurate shooting bullet for both my 300's.

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!
cwlongshot
Silent But Deadly

Post by cwlongshot »

SwampDog_13 wrote:Yea I've got jars of all types holding my bullet supplies, really like how easy it makes finding what I'm looking for.

Those are actually nosler varmageddon 110's with a glow tip that I got a bunch of on sale as blems, but they have been one heck of an accurate shooting bullet for both my 300's.

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

YES, YES those Varmingeddons shot like lasers out of mine too!!!
I never new they offered them any different then blk tips...

CW
A Bolt, Single Shot and a few M$Rs

Join me on RUMBLE! Https://rumble.com/user/cwlongshot

https://youtube.com/channel/UCBOIIvlk30qD5a7xVLfmyfw

I PROUDLY SUPPORT LAW ENFORCEMENT & OUR TROOPS
Rooter pig
Senior Silent Operator

Post by Rooter pig »

Thanks Jim. Yes sir on the fishing.
ploptoken
Silent Operator

Post by ploptoken »

Finally got my silencer out of NFA jail on Friday. Was able to quickly dial in the subsonic drops and am ready to start quietly poking holes in hogs.

And I didn't notice until after I posted this picture that i need to clean my entrance way. Goodness!
Beer is the savior of society.
MisterHelix
Silent Operator

Post by MisterHelix »

My trusty musket.
(5r gen2/mdt lss/NF 4-14x56/specwar762)
nate002

Post by nate002 »

My S&W 15-22 SBR Plinking Machine (4.5 inch barrel /w SiCo Sparrow)

Savage Mark II FV-SR /w Boyd's Tactical Stock, Mueller AVP Scope, & Sparrow. Tack driver up to 80 yards /w CCI Standard Velo ammo (which I'm happy with for squirrel assassinating).

300BLK "Pistol" - Spike's Lower, Seekins upper /w 8 inch barrel /w SiCo Hybrid & KAK Blade/Buffer Tube. Other accessories include JP Silent Capture buffer system, Timney 3.5lb Trigger, & Aimpoint T-2 Micro /w Kinetic Development Group SIDELOK Aimpoint Micro Mount (you know, since I'm an operator). Form 1 was just approved to SBR it, but I'm still deciding on what stock I want to get.

Glock 23 /w Hybrid (Some modifications include 3.5lb trigger bar, threaded .40 lone wolf barrel, Glock 22 mag /w extended grip (15+1), talon grip, TruGlo sights, LaserMax Guide Rod Laser Sight + other random enhancements). No the LaserMax doesn't work /w the can on it.

And my Thompson Center 45-70 Govt /w Hybrid. Barrel is a custom made threaded fluted bull barrel by Match Grade Machine (16.25 inch). I swap the Aimpoint over when using it for the deers, so I threw a random scope I had laying around on it for pics. Shoots Woodleigh handloaded 550 grain refrigerators @ ~1000 fps- so 120 yards or less rifle.

I know I should probably spend my money on replacing that old carpet but guns are more fun to spend money on 8)
Scratch
Silent But Deadly

Post by Scratch »

nate002 wrote:My S&W 15-22 SBR Plinking Machine (4.5 inch barrel /w SiCo Sparrow)

I never noticed but does the 15-22 have an easily replaced hand guard and barrel, are they just like standard uppers?
nate002

Post by nate002 »

You need a propriety handguard removal tool and a converter nut from www.tacticool22.com to get a standard AR-15 rail on it.