Outlaw State Bullets

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, bamachem

buzziebells

Outlaw State Bullets

Post by buzziebells »

Can anyone tell me if Outlaw State Bullets is still in business? I have been trying to contact them for over a month now with no response. I previously purchased some of the .308 caliber 220 grain grain expanding subsonic bullets and was very pleased with the results. Now I need more of these bullets but I am having no luck. Any ideas?
Low-Light
Silent Operator

Re: Outlaw State Bullets

Post by Low-Light »

Yes Outlaw State Bullets is still in business. Ordering custom bullets close to hunting season is a gamble. Order early and plenty of them enough to last a good while. Like most components, if you decide you have to many :lol: you can always sell or trade them.
Crush these communist's posing as americans with liberty, and let them taste there own blood that pumps for the hammer and sickle.
exx1976
Silent But Deadly

Post by exx1976 »

Low-Light wrote:Yes Outlaw State Bullets is still in business. Ordering custom bullets close to hunting season is a gamble. Order early and plenty of them enough to last a good while. Like most components, if you decide you have to many :lol: you can always sell or trade them.
Have too many components? What are you talking about? :lol:
ToyotaGuru

Post by ToyotaGuru »

I have been sending them an email every two weeks since early September trying to buy some. Still have yet to hear from them. Ordered on line from Leigh defense and had the a couple of days later. Have given up on outlaw state.
buzziebells

Post by buzziebells »

Received an e-mail from Outlaw State Bullets this morning. They are swamped with backorders. They are filling orders as fast as they can. I had no idea that reloading components were going to be this hard to come by for this cartridge. Now I know to stock up on supplies when they become available. Hopefully the suppliers will be able to catch up with the demand soon. This is a great cartridge, it is very versitile, especially for going from sub to super sonic, and it is easy to reload for. Now all we need is a steady supply of quality components.