-1 for Blackoutbrass.com Review

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, bamachem

in812

-1 for Blackoutbrass.com Review

Post by in812 »

Dont waste your time & money with Blackoutbrass.com
ordered waited 2 weeks nothing so i called got "we are way behind we will ship when we can"
when they claim all orders ship within 2 weeks most within 1 week some same day (yea LOL)
it's been almost a month still no brass and they wont respond to emails
Not a way to run a business IMO
c/c charge back heading their way

great site I've been here and read a lot
sorry for the bad first post
Retooferab
Senior Silent Operator

Re: -1 for Blackoutbrass.com Review

Post by Retooferab »

I've bought brass from guys on here and the whisper forums and their brass is as good as what I make and at really good prices.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote." Ben Franklin
tba02
Senior Silent Operator

Post by tba02 »

in812 wrote:Dont waste your time & money with Blackoutbrass.com
ordered waited 2 weeks nothing so i called got "we are way behind we will ship when we can"
when they claim all orders ship within 2 weeks most within 1 week some same day (yea LOL)
it's been almost a month still no brass and they wont respond to emails
Not a way to run a business IMO
c/c charge back heading their way

great site I've been here and read a lot
sorry for the bad first post
Sorry to hear that, but good move on the charge back.
The original thread has been locked and updated until they can get things together.

There are at least three solid folks that have all had positive reviews with regard to their brass. They each are unique, but also all pretty much grass/brass roots.
300_Black_Guy

Post by 300_Black_Guy »

Have to say I honestly gave www.BlackOutBrass.com a very fair chance to come through. I work with several LEAs and am good friends with several training officers in these agencies. We are looking for a good brass supplier. We ordered a "trial" order of 1k pieces in December. We waited patiently - without contacting/bugging/harassing them for 8 weeks as that is the time they said it would take. We then began to contact them. Time after time we were told to wait a bit more. It is now May. The could have had several thousands of dollars in orders by now from us (we know because we have gone with another supplier and have spent over $3k thus far). But until now still nothing from www.BlackOutBrass.com.

So for anyone thinking of giving them a chance - DON'T. Unless you don't need you money and may or may not be able to even get it back. The good news is that we have good friends in federal agencies who are taking a very close look at their business and their financials. Sure hope they followed every law to the T and paid all their taxes properly. We will provide an udate as soon as we get a call. Unless you see it in the news first!
ohl_san
Silent But Deadly

Post by ohl_san »

300_Black_Guy wrote:Have to say I honestly gave http://www.BlackOutBrass.com a very fair chance to come through. I work with several LEAs and am good friends with several training officers in these agencies. We are looking for a good brass supplier. We ordered a "trial" order of 1k pieces in December. We waited patiently - without contacting/bugging/harassing them for 8 weeks as that is the time they said it would take. We then began to contact them. Time after time we were told to wait a bit more. It is now May. The could have had several thousands of dollars in orders by now from us (we know because we have gone with another supplier and have spent over $3k thus far). But until now still nothing from http://www.BlackOutBrass.com.

So for anyone thinking of giving them a chance - DON'T. Unless you don't need you money and may or may not be able to even get it back. The good news is that we have good friends in federal agencies who are taking a very close look at their business and their financials. Sure hope they followed every law to the T and paid all their taxes properly. We will provide an udate as soon as we get a call. Unless you see it in the news first!

Good to here, I also ordered in mid Dec and am fighting to get a refund.
nothing is more powerful than a young boy's wish. Except an Apache. Apaches have machine guns & missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry an absolute death machine
TED
Ben B.
Silent But Deadly

Post by Ben B. »

I ordered from another seller. I had about 30% problems with thick case necks. I posted about it, and Aaron from blackoutbrass sent me 300 pieces for free to try, no strings. It was all good brass. That is a cool thing to do. I'm sorry to hear that they are having delivery/communication problems, as my plans were to buy from them next.
"rjacobs" quote removed at "rjacobs" request.
Jim Timber
Silent But Deadly

Post by Jim Timber »

Maybe you could find one of the guys who's been screwed out of 300pcs and send him your free samples? 8)

Just thinking of how to right the wrongs committed.

Some of us try so hard to do the right thing with our companies and other's seem to just shit in the small biz pool.
https://squareup.com/market/SimpleThreadedDevices
https://www.facebook.com/SimpleThreadedDevices
Maryland_Shooter
Silent But Deadly

Post by Maryland_Shooter »

There should be a means to lockout a bad vendor until outstanding issues have been resolved. Continued failures to live up to terms should result in a ban.

Just one man's opinion.
When I go to bed a law abiding citizen and wake a felon, by the stroke of the legislative pen, tyranny has arrived.

Post complete and accurate info when inquiring about loads, or be ignored.
xmtysonxm

Post by xmtysonxm »

They treated me right back before AR-armageddon when I ordered 1k but they sure seem to be pissing off a lot of people lately and stealing their money.
JmPnTX
Silent Operator

Post by JmPnTX »

Yeah, my first order with them went smoothly. Next one, not so much. I ordered 1k that was listed as 'in stock' in December and it never shipped. No response to emails or phone calls.