is anyone out there?

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, bamachem

savage308

is anyone out there?

Post by savage308 »

I have not seen any new post lately and started wondering what happened?
plant.one
Silent But Deadly

Re: is anyone out there?

Post by plant.one »

its the last weeks of summer - this is always a slwo time on forums because people are traveling trying to get those summer vacations done before summer is offically over and the kids have to go back to school, as well as doing back to school prep.

plus its not hunting season yet, etc.

give it a few weeks, it'll pickup once the back to skrewl rush is done and guys start focusing on hunting season again now that fall is offically here.
Reloading info shared is based on experiences w/ my guns. Be safe and work up your loads from published data. Web data may not be accurate/safe.
This disclaimer will self destruct in 10 seconds.
wildfowler
Silent But Deadly

Post by wildfowler »

Too busy shooting stuff with my black out.
driven every kind of rig that's ever been made, driven the backroads so I wouldn't get weighed. - Lowell George
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

I no longer handload since affordable plinking ammo has become available. :mrgreen:
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.
savage308

Post by savage308 »

well now that im retired and all I do is shoot and reload then start all over again I forget that people have kids and jobs and shit like that .there has been so much spam bots flooding forums that I was afraid they shut this one down. glad its still here.
BlogSarge
Silent But Deadly

Post by BlogSarge »

dellet wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:36 pm I no longer handload since affordable plinking ammo has become available. :mrgreen:

LOL, You’re speaking of the sub minute of angle 3100fps blackout loads at 30 cents per round, right?
dellet
Silent But Deadly

Post by dellet »

BlogSarge wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:19 pm
dellet wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:36 pm I no longer handload since affordable plinking ammo has become available. :mrgreen:

LOL, You’re speaking of the sub minute of angle 3100fps blackout loads at 30 cents per round, right?
300 Blackout, not just for sub-sonics.