New 220 Nosler BT' Range Report... Problems.

Moderators: gds, bakerjw, renegade, bamachem

Klem
Silent But Deadly

Re: New 220 Nosler BT' Range Report... Problems.

Post by Klem »

Nap, thanks for your detailed experience.
Where I live I am limited to AR2205/H4227, AR2207/H4198 and Trail Boss (super-quiet subs) for this calibre. There is some Winchester and Reloader powders available from time to time but the ADI/AM powders are always available and the cheapest in this neck of the woods.

Dellet, lighten-up please.
You and I go way back to when we joined at the same time in 2012. While I spend a lot of time 'listening' on this site with a post count of 198 you do a lot of 'talking' at 4,906. You are actually the fourth highest poster according to the current site stats. I get that this is an important part of your online social identity but please dial-back the display of umbrage because I have decided your ideas are relative to your experience with this bullet. Hey, don't get me wrong, your ideas are always welcome but how I process them is my prerogative. What I am hoping for, as the OP of this thread is for members with actual experience with the Nosler 220BT to chime in or at least some hard data.
rebel
Silent But Deadly

Re: New 220 Nosler BT' Range Report... Problems.

Post by rebel »

Klem wrote:Nap, thanks for your detailed experience.
Where I live I am limited to AR2205/H4227, AR2207/H4198 and Trail Boss (super-quiet subs) for this calibre. There is some Winchester and Reloader powders available from time to time but the ADI/AM powders are always available and the cheapest in this neck of the woods.

Dellet, lighten-up please.
You and I go way back to when we joined at the same time in 2012. While I spend a lot of time 'listening' on this site with a post count of 198 you do a lot of 'talking' at 4,906. You are actually the fourth highest poster according to the current site stats. I get that this is an important part of your online social identity but please dial-back the display of umbrage because I have decided your ideas are relative to your experience with this bullet. Hey, don't get me wrong, your ideas are always welcome but how I process them is my prerogative. What I am hoping for, as the OP of this thread is for members with actual experience with the Nosler 220BT to chime in or at least some hard data.
:shock:
You can't beat the mountain, pilgrim. Mountains got its own way.